• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Public Apology to Pandora CoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I honestly thought it would be fun to roleplay with you.
I meant no offense.
Since it is common knowledge among, well just about everyone, that your guild is a guild of vampires, I simply assumed calling you out as a vampire would be appropriate. I didn't know that your lore had some sort of secrecy about your affliction (for lack of a better term).
Please continue to post and enjoy Stratics, and I wont interfere anymore. I was honestly just trying to have some fun with my own form of roleplay. I know now that was inappropriate for me to just hop in randomly.
I will keep my roleplay to myself and those who appreciate it from now on. :mistress:

Enjoy!
~Flutter

Last edited:

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
RP is dumbith

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This is my kind of RP!!...
You are all bad at my style! I will slay you with my lightning bolts.

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
This is my kind of RP!!...
You are all bad at my style! I will slay you with my lightning bolts.

If I tried to get you guys to come RP in my back yard we'd all end up drunk and laughing too hard to play.
There'd be an arguement because someone would say my lightning bolt missed. John would get mad and freak out because someone
would come dressed as a faction horse. And Giggles would be talking so much no one would be able to hear anyone else lighting bolting.
Then I would win and yell DIE FATTIES and then get tackled by DC and Giggles. We'd knock over the keg. There'd be beer squirting everywhere.
We'd all fall into the pool and drown.
Then there would be this weird news article about a bunch of drunk weirdos found drown in a local pool. Two of them in a horse suit.

Last edited:

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Oh GAWD That is exactly what would happen! LOLOLOLOLOL.

Last edited:

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then my John will show up and get all pissed and tell everyone to stop talking to me since I belong to him.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then my John will show up and get all pissed and tell everyone to stop talking to me since I belong to him.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH GOD
I see your John getting all mad and sitting by himself over on the side all madfaced because of our tickle contest.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Stop being awesome then...

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will let Pandora know of this post. I think for now I have been put in charge of posting our events, etc. on Stratics. :)

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
By this time, I am very used to Aedon's stick poking me. :) *waves and smiles playfully*

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will let Pandora know of this post. I think for now I have been put in charge of posting our events, etc. on Stratics. :)
As soon as I read this all I could think of was Draco Malfloy saying "My father will hear of this!"

And I'm not really a huge Harry Potter fan.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Môžem to skúsiť aj iné jazyky, ktoré nie sú role hrať

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SHUT UP ALL OF YOU THIS IS MY POST!
You should of locked it after you posted the apology. It has a life of it's own now.

After reading Bianca's post and the facebook thread I think we all know the end result. Social media is where it's at now days. Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Dailymotion, Youtube, and TwitchTV to name just a few of what people are using now days to promote and get information out faster. ArenaNet was having a GW2 Twitter Contest yesterday and gave out 3 Infantile Cloud models from Brickstorm. http://ow.ly/i/2Zo66 This is in celebreation of the return of the Super Adventure Box back into GW2. I missed it because I was to busy watching Teen Titans Go!

Google translator comes in handy but to know the language is the true beauty.:)

@ CoD Founders and members,

I wish you all good fortune and adventures in all your chapters of all the games you all play :)

*bows deeply*

*exit stage right*

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Pokes Zosimus with a long stick*

Social media is mostly a pain in the hiney. It may be good for the younger set who seem to live their lives in likes and tweets, but I still prefer a longer form of communication. (tweets make me burp)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
After reading Bianca's post and the facebook thread I think we all know the end result. Social media is where it's at now days. Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Dailymotion, Youtube, and TwitchTV to name just a few of what people are using now days
Check the new title bro
<===

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Indeed, well then....ahem,,,
I do so designate you to me my right full heir and name thee Princess Flutter, of the Whispering Pines.

Last edited:

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do I even want to know, I check in like every three days cause boredom and you people are always insane.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
By the way Scarst, if you wish to vie for the hand of the Princess Flutter, you must first prove thy worth on the field of combat.

Last edited:

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
MY GOD! people still use ICQ, I just logged in and see people are actually on!

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep her, Princesses are to high maintance, I'll stick with regular women.

Status
Not open for further replies.