• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Public access available to human/elf SA plot

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm finished with the Luna shop... well finished it enough to get access to the SA plot up and running. It is public now as well as the SA plot. I'm going to find an 18x18 on tc to start fiddling with the SA design so you all can at least have access while I concept. I'll try to have a design up in a week or so.

The teleport tile (set to anyone) is located off the front steps of the shop. The shop is about one screen East, then one screen North of Luna Moongate. Many thanks to the very generous person that donated the tile set for this!

Be warned there is occasionally dark wisp spawn and strays that others lead up waiting for you on the other side. Have fun folks!

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NBG is still waiting for his plot :(
Ya I saw it (garg plot) was still owned by Messana today. Trying to get mine, I emailed her a few times and we were hit and miss. A friend told me she global paged looking for us once. I finally just sat under the sign logged in with the ticket on another pc. She showed up after a while and gave it to me.

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for your kindness!

Your Luna home is beautiful. I can't wait to see what you will do with the Abyss plot when your design is finished.

:) that design has been evolving over the past year. I mocked it up once with a zento theme, I liked it so much re-made it in grey stone for my group of houses. Then re-did it again in sandstone for Luna. I have learned a lot of tricks working with that.

So... The abyss plot won't be as nice. Definitely no need for flowers at an outpost. Cannons.. yes of course cannons. I've been looking for a good excuse to use them since they became available to us.

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What happened to Peyton?
She stopped playing a long time ago. She left for WOW :( She finally gave up for good and canceled her accounts. Sad to see it finally happen but talking to her about it I was pretty sure she wasn't coming back.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Boo.

I still got her on my ICQ list but only see her on like once a year randomly around a holiday hahaha. If you see her tell her we miss our bola queen!!

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
DUDE. I freakin LOVE your Luna house.... GREAT job! Thanks for making the SA link SO easy to get to for the general public...

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for letting the community benefit from your new house. Congrats!

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We all appreciate your service. This teleporter can be very handy. Can't wait to see what your Abyss house will look like. Your Luna house is great!

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm using this teleporter more than I ever thought, SO much better than running thru the Underworld!

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Public access will be down from time to time for the next week while I put up my design.

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The plot is public again... I'm not done but I have to stop! I may set it to private from time to time to teak a few things. Anyway enjoy and sorry about the lag.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The plot is public again... I'm not done but I have to stop! I may set it to private from time to time to teak a few things. Anyway enjoy and sorry about the lag.
Just an FYI, just make sure you have your house design exactly the way you want it before you start letting vendors go up. Once you have vendor spots rented out you can't customize unless all the contracts are canceled and rented vendors removed.

Luvmylace

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love your House Design !!!I especially love the ambiance of the night hues.
Thanks for adding the Luna Libraries. I am enjoying the quick easy access to the Abyss so much I go there even more now.
The Teleporters are public access at the Library also.
What a wonderful contribution to Cats you have made, Gheed. Thank you