• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pub 62 on TC1.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the Herald:

TC1: Pub 62
Chrissay Zeeman
22 Oct 2009 15:44:03 EST

TC1 will be brought down to add this years Halloween Content.

Halloween 2009

There will be no deaths this year! The Evil Twin is no more (may he rest in peace). But do watch out for his Naughty Twin.

Halloween Quest

This quest is repeatable. Have fun and make sure you start with visiting Jasper in Yew.

Trick or Treating

· Added 5 new candies

Beggar’s

· Added 2 new rares you can get from Trick or Treating

Three New Tricks for our Trick or Treaters

· Not much fun if we told you what they were, Happy Halloween!

Make sure you visit your local pumpkin patches! You just might find unique pumpkins grown by the Devs, GMs and EMs!

Bug Fixes

Players will now be able to use the bridge in Ilshenar
Players will no longer be able to tame the Plague Rats in the Cavern of the Discarded
Murderers on Siege Perilous and Mugen can now use the crystal portal to teleport to different facets now
Fixed the issue on Siege Perilous with the clothing exchange box, it will now give the player the correct adjusted item.
Ghosts will no longer be able to bypass the color maze with sacrifice.
Codex of Virtue will now be able to re-deed properly. Ones that are currently placed will not be able to re-deed properly.
The quest giver for Medusa’s Blood has been removed.
The quest “A Worthy Proposition” has been fixed, it will now accept both directions of bamboo flutes

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess I'm lucky I redeemed the codex of virtue TWICE by mistake since I lost the first one I placed and they don't seem to replace lost items :thumbup:

Let's only hope we can place deeded items on top of each other now.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Publish 62.2

Jess Folsom
28 Oct 2009 17:09:16

Publish 62.2 will go through during your local shard's maintenance period. The following fixes and changes will be implemented during this publish:

Fixed an issue that was causing double NPCs to spawn with the Halloween Quest.
Adjusted the Gypsy’s respawn timer.
Players can no longer summon the Harbinger in the Abyss.
Removed the Naughty Twin's ability to turn players into a Mound of Maggots.
Fixed an issue with Veteran clothing becoming unblessed on the Siege Perilous shard.

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all!

Just a short notice - Sakkarah posted on UHall when the Halloween event will end:

November 15th, 2009 (incl this day)

And also nice to know, that we can summon the Harbinger after that date (even in a year), but not turn-in the red crystals (so make sure to turn them in to Tomas O'Neerlan before that day) anymore.