• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PRT - my thoughts since the meeting went just oh so well

• Thread starter Eyes of Origin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
E

Eyes of Origin

First off.. I didnt appreciate the kind of attitude I got tonight =/ It is the holiday season, a very busy time for myself and many others. There are times when we cant be in game on time or at all. So a little understanding would go a long way and if someone cant understand that then maybe I dont want to be apart of this at all.

2nd - There has to be a better way to vote then what I saw tonight when I did log in.

My suggestion - Anyone who wants to put their name in for Mayor, do so by putting your name in a book... giving said book to Sara or EM Faine..(use a mailbox or something like they are for the Xmas house contest) ... Give everyone a week to get their names in for Mayor.. after that Sara or Faine can call a meeting and let us know who all put their names in and who we are allowed to vote for.
After that, leave voting open for a week .. Anyone who wants to vote, put the name of the person you are voting for in a book, drop in the mailbox.. after a week have Sara or Faine tally the votes and announce the Mayor.

Saying Aye at a meeting where things are confusing and unorganized is not the way to get something done. The votes were coming out different every time you tried to get the vote done, then someone would overturn the whole thing... not gonna work =/

3rd - I, honestly think anything dealing with the PRT, other than merely meeting to talk about it, should maybe wait till after the holidays.

4th - you guys dont realize how many people you are missing by announcing everything on Stratics. I know quite a few ppl who play Origin, but never log onto Stratics. Should really take that into consideration.

5th - you need to decide what kind of town it will be.. just a Mayor runs it all or have a town council as well... remember this is a community thing... not a one person thing. This is stuff you should know already since your third meeting was tonight... and if you dont know it.. maybe you shouldnt be voting on anything yet.

E

Eyes of Origin

Proffit, you did fine with informing me of certain things, but when I logged on tonight, everything was different. Very confusing and then to be told that I shouldnt expect to know whats going on cause I missed the 1st meetings and then I was late tonight, is BS in my book. Is that what we're gonna tell someone if they had no idea what we were doing or they are new to Origin??? You missed the 1st meetings and now you're screwed?

I'm sorry, but anyone who tells me this game comes before my rl, esp during the holidays is gonna get their heads bit off.

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am sorry you feel that way Morganna but this is a town not the town. A group of us got together and decided we wanted a town, We met and decided where we wanted the town and then decided we would build two towns with two mayors and two vice mayors who in turn would be accountable to the entire group which would be the full council. We have been slow in doing business and after three meetings we have not even approached Faine about a charter. The same people have appeared at all of the meetings and we feel that we actually do have a community and that there is no need to involve Faine or Sarah at this time. The people that don't read stratics are not being left out. They can petition for a town as we are going to do. According to the rules a single person can apply for a charter. I for one would love to have you join our community.

E

Eyes of Origin

I am sorry you feel that way Morganna but this a town not the town. A group of us got together and decided we wanted a town, We met and decided where we wanted the town and then decided we would build two towns with two mayors and two vice members who in turn would be accountable to the entire group which would be the full council. We have been slow in doing business and after three meetings we have not even approached Faine about a charter. The same people have appeared at all of the meetings and we feel that we actually do have a community and that there is no need to involve Faine or Sarah at this time. The people that don't read stratics are not being left out. They can petition for a town as we are going to do. According to the rules a single person can apply for a charter. I for one would love to have you join our community.
What if the people who dont read Stratics, want to be a part "our" community as well?
You guys couldnt even vote who was who. Last I heard I was elected Mayor, which was very odd to me, but I was like ok, sure whatever. I log in tonight and you guys are voting on accepting Crystals resignation from council and whos going to be Mayor.. uhm ok???
From what I am hearing, every time something was voted on, there were issues and the votes didnt count and you guys revoted, over and over.
When you vote, you vote.. thats the end.. no changing the votes 2 or 3 times because of this reason or that reason.

And as for what I heard tonight, I dont want to do it. :( I dont want to be a part of anything in this game where I am told that my rl comes second to any of this. I am sorry, but at this time I have to say no.

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
this is my last post on this subject. the indecision was mine. I was trying to keep from happening, what ultimately happened. I knew there would be some problems and drama and was trying to keep it to a minimum. but that was next to impossible. so ya'll decide what you want i'll just be false (it is what i am best at) :p

C

Crystal Canyon

Yellow...I think the biggest disagreement we have here is how the town will be run...not so much as by who. There are those that think only ONE person should hold a title and have the entire say over any decisions affecting the community. I have strongly disagreed with this.

What I saw tonight, was even though we finally agreed to have a council, when votes were tallied, the final outcome was overturned several times. So essentially it was that the final votes were not of importance.

I care about everyone there. I just really hope this all can be worked out and that everyone remembers that we ARE all friends and if someone decides that they just dont want to be a part of this particular town, that it doesnt mean we are not friends. It is merely that everyone will have thier own idea of what type of town the wish to be a part of.

No one should be discouraged. Don't try to move so fast on this...an entire community takes a lot of time to develope. Rome wasn't built in a day ya know! LOL ...OMG, I sound like my mother! Time to stop writing!

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What if the people who dont read Stratics, want to be a part "our" community as well?

When a town is chartered by Faine a town gate will be set up in the fairgrounds, Luna. It would be up to the town if they want this gate or not. On every house in the town a book could be placed explaining how to become a member of the town. This is just a senario and not something adapted. I did read about the gate though being set up in Luna. Each town has the ability to accept new members or reject them. Also Faine has set up a lantern in Luna inviting people to go to her website about the new towns and where sugestions could be brought to her attention. I think it would be a good idea to ask her to post town meeting dates and times so that people other that stratics could see when these people meet.

E

Eyes of Origin

I wasnt talking about AFTER the town is already built..

anyways.. you guys plan your town. Have fun and I wish you the best of luck.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Personally, I can't make it to any of the meetings that have shown up the last few weeks because it just doesn't fit my schedule.

Personally, I think using a forum (hell if you want a forum off of stratics even to discuss this) is, no offense, a better way to communicate clearly and concisely, than in game.

I love being in game, I love playing the game, however, having been in many "meetings in games" since I started playing, both roleplay "council meetings" and Player Run Town meetings in the past, I absolutely abhor meetings in game due to confusion, inability to talk without being interrupted, inability to write a long train of thought without being interrupted, etc. Why would I waste time sitting down at a meeting in game when my game time play is limited as is?

If you guys want, I'll throw up a set of forums under UOHomeDecor to allow for discussion, polls, voting, etc. This would allow for a further discussion without cluttering up Stratics forums either. You could even put a deadline for discussions on a thread and close the the thread when done.

There are a lot of good ideas, but I agree with Morgaine. The holiday season and setting up meetings during it eliminates a lot of people from attending. Hell I had to cancel the auction I was planning for this week due to holiday events that were other planned before I even posted it. I couldn't make last night's meeting due to the fact we had to buy a car last night (our old car died and is now in car heaven).

Keep in mind you have good ideas. Other people may be able to expand upon them as well. No one person is totally right/wrong.

OF course, I also believe that if you're going to have a "mayor" you're opening up a lot of room for roleplay. Are you guys planning to roleplay with this or is it just a mayor for the sake of having one?

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The new PRT's being presented are brand new. No one yet knows the full extent of the rules that they can adopt or enforce. I was hoping that we could have community in UO as we have it here. It seems that we cannot.
I do not PvP because it brings out the worst in players and nothing but ill feelings. After last night I think that PRT's are no different. I was wrong in voting for a new mayor when in fact we had already chosen one (Morgaine).
Because I was part of that action I hold myself fully responsible. I offer my heart felt appology to Morgaine. I withdraw from the Origin PRT at this time and doubt if I join one in the future. If I have offended anyone else please accept my full appology.

E

Eyes of Origin

Ugh!!!!
My complaint wasnt who was Mayor and who wasnt.
It was just very confusing to log in last night and see that you guys were revoting.
That and you guys voted 2 or 3 times on whether or not to accept Crystals resignation.

To be honest with you, whether the vote was real or not the first time, I was a little surprised
myself to hear that I was voted Mayor to begin with lol
I have been way too busy out of game and in game to have taken the position anyhow.
So I was in no way upset about that factor.

The only thing that upset me was, I speak my mind about how unorganized it seemed last night and the fact that some are left in the dark over the details and then I get told that I need to rearrange my schedule outside of game so that I can be at everything in game.

I'm sorry but who thinks like that? Who would sit there and tell people that their real lives come second to UO?

I had every right to be mad after that and leave. Sorry if you guys think otherwise and I'm sorry if that effected your decision to be a part of the PRT or not.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*shakes head*

Why dont you just set aside a quiet deserted place, choose a name and publish it, and let people place there as they see fit.

If they want to be part of the community then have meetings.

A player town is a very difficult proposition in man hours and cooperation. You all have my greatest sympathies and admiration in your efforts. I just don't have nearly the available time required to make a substantial contribution.

Best of luck!

M

Mayadevi

Goodness ! What a fuss ! Creating a town is neither extremely time consuming, nor difficult. Towns HAPPEN. A bunch of people decided they want to play together, one of them puts a house down, someone else puts a house down nearby, a third and forth person put houses down, they all do different things and *POUF* you got a town ! One person might be the butcher, one the baker and one the candlestick maker.

That's all there is to it.

Really !

Some of us decided we wanted to be a town, so it was posted to see who else might be interested. We needed to decide where we wanted to do this, so meeting times were posted for those who were interested.

Morgaine was elected Mayor because... Well... mostly because we thought she'd get a kick out of it.

Forming a town isn't difficult or complicated. Quite a lot of people live in one IRL, and most of the towns you live in prolly weren't planned at all !

Honestly people, have some cookies, and milk, coffee tea...whiskey, whatever and chill out.

As far as the attitude thing all I can say is LOL. Your right Morgaine, a little understanding goes a long way, so does a lil politeness ! You came to t he meeting at least two hours late, on an alt that more than one person had to ask me who was, and started putting people down and bad-mouthing them because you didn't understand what was going on ? Some people have never done this sort of thing before, confusion should be expected. It's a learning process, let them learn, each in their own way. Without having to deal with put downs and insults because they aren't doing something the way YOU wanted them to. No one ever said the game was more important than RL. Surprise was merely expressed that the only time you had to do something was the 3 maybe 6 hours that meetings were held. And that you didn't even have enough time to tell someone you couldn't be there. Times were posted, and changed if people said they were interested and couldn't make it. If you had told someone those times were not good for you, the meetings might have been changed to a time that was. but you didn't. Your loss.

Communication seems to be a key issue here. Things have been posted on the boards, Folks have talked in game. I think some people have gone above and beyond in their efforts to communicate with each other and the shard in general...And some people haven't. There may be better ways to vote, I'm sure the people involved in the town will figure them out, very likely through trail and error. Let them.

Not everybody reads Stratics, Yeah, we know. So what ? Not everyone reads the New York Times either, word still manages to get out. It's a small town, it has a small town paper. Deal with it.

Maybe Those guys do know how many people they are missing, and maybe they ought not be having a town of 200 players right off the bat. Maybe towns start small and grow as they get older.
Maybe the people building this town do know all this stuff already, and your right, maybe they shouldn't be voting on anything just yet, maybe they ought to be just doing it and seeing what happens.

C

Crystal Canyon

Yellow Beard, I really hope that this does not affect your participation in a PRT. Last night was confusing and did get a bit out of hand near the end, but things like this will happen when you have several people working on a project this large. It is because everyone will have a different opinion how to organize and how to develop these towns.

As, I see it, and please, as I asked last night, no throwing tomatoes, it is all just opinion. The main problem was that we would vote on a topic and 5 minutes later, if someone didn't really like the outcome of that vote, they would bring it up again to be voted on again! This does not work, not last night or anytime for that matter. If a vote is completed and the decision made, it should remain that way.

As for people saying that a house should be placed, the town named, others come in and place near and join the town, THEN a meeting be held to determine the laws and such....POO! That will never work! Last night was a good example of why not.

I had reservations about joining this particular town from talking to some of the folks about it a few night before this meeting. Some were wanting this town to have a Mayor and Vise Mayor only, and all decisions of the town be left to the Mayor. I don't agree with this form of government, but I was told that it would be discussed at this meeting and it was. There were those that still wanted the town run in this fashion, but it was voted out and determined that we would instead have a Mayor AND a council that would make decisions. Fine...but after the vote, it was then said, Well, in any emergency, the Mayor will still have the right to make any decisions about the town and its people. Even after "several" votes on the matter, it still came down to the Mayor of the city, having full control of it. This is the reason I asked to be released from my potion as Vise Mayor. I had decided that this was not the right town for me to become a part of. No hard feelings at all...it just was not right for me. But what if I had already relocated and placed a house in this town and THEN found this out??????

I think almost everything that was put to a vote last night ended up the same way. Minutes after the final decision, the subject would be brought up again and revoted on. (reason for 3 hours later we were still there and not much accomplished.)

Concerning Morgaine...I don't think she was rude or out of line at all. When she came in, she apologized for being late, and told us that she had had to go Christmas shopping for her children. Unfortunately for her, it was just at the time that I had asked for my resignation to be accepted and was being voted on....errrr...for I think the second or third time. She then asked what was going on and I said, "I'm not really sure, I pretty confused" and I laughed. Then I asked to speak without tomatoes flying so I could explain why I wished to resign and why I thought things were not going well. My explanation was not well accepted when I stated that I things were confusing. Morgaine then asked for the floor and agreed with me saying that she had only been there for 5 minutes and she was already confused. Sadly, things went down hill from there.

Bottom line is...make sure you know the rules are of ANY town you wish to join. Even though you may think highly of everyone in the town, it still may not be your play style that they have adopted for the people of their community. We are all different and have different ideas. Accept that others want different play styles. Everyone one of us will remain friends, even after all this...we just may not all be living in the same town. But isn't that what makes UO a special game? Isn't this what makes Origin so special to begin with?

E

Eyes of Origin

QFT Crystal.. completely agree.

If anyone took it that I was being rude, I am sorry. I was trying to say it was confusing.. even people who had been to all the meetings were confused. =/ I didnt bad mouth anyone, nor did I put anyone down.

I know Proffit did all he could by posting on the boards. There are just a lot of ppl I know who play on Origin who had no idea that PRT's were even being discussed. Some didnt even know what they were.
I was stating a fact. Sorry if this was viewed as putting someone down or bad mouthing them.

And to be honest with all of you, I didnt have any problems till I was told I should've planned my rl stuff around the meetings.

Did it matter that I was on an alt char? Would you have treated me differently if you knew it was me or would you still have said I should've planned my rl around in game meetings?

I work, I have children, I play two shards and report for one of those shards.. My time in game has been very little at times. It is the holiday season, I am busy.
What part of this is so hard to understand? I was not home in time to make the meeting on time. I wasn't anywhere near a computer to notify everyone I would be late or that my RL plans had changed and I was going shopping.
I am sorry that my life in game doesnt not come first. I dont know how many times to say this or how many other ways to say this... but I shouldnt have to notify anyone about anything about my RL.

F

Frey Wavestrider

I was hoping that with a few days of time to think about and look what actually happened that cooler heads would prevail. False tried numerous times to have meetings that people could come to. We even changed times for people to the times they said they could be there, Still, people did not come, even say sorry cannot make it. I told people in game about the meeting, we posted on stratics, I even used guild and alliance chat to tell people the meetings were being help. SO the information was available.

As too, the vote and organization, the organization is simple, mayor, vice and sherrif who would run the everyday minutia of a town. Then a council to vote on important things. JUST like in RL. The executive would be limited by the town charter on what they could do. Again just like rl. For some reason, the fact that there would be a limitation and a charter for the town was not considered to important by some. No, the only thing of importance was that the mayor could make decisions, without trying to get everyone together to vote. Given how hard it was to get people too a meeting to discuss the formation of a town. The only possible result would be the town not deciding anything.

Towns are living entities and grow, they all have some commonalities in that they start small usually just a single building, then expand, The leadership model for a towns vary little, a council with a leader, the leader makes decisions about the daily running of the town, keeps the peace at council meetings and breaks ties. He/her powers were set out by town charters.

I had also hoped that people would have realized that everyone said things from frustration that night. Morgaine, I apologize if it seems to you that we said RL was not important that was not the intent. However, regardless if rl or online courtesy is the same and all parties in the frustration missed that.

E

Eyes of Origin

After this I'm dropping this completely.

I do not care how the town is ran, who it is ran by or how many people are in the town. My issue with this right now does not have anything to do with those issues.

If you have realized anything, my problem with this whole damn thing is when I asked Brat if I was suppose to put off my Christmas shopping to make it home for the meeting, she had the nerve to tell me yes.

And then she says things like this -
" And that you didn't even have enough time to tell someone you couldn't be there. Times were posted, and changed if people said they were interested and couldn't make it. If you had told someone those times were not good for you, the meetings might have been changed to a time that was. but you didn't. Your loss."

So, my question is this....
When I am at work and my mom calls me, like she did the other day and says, "Hey why dont we get together after work and go do some Christmas shopping for the kids?"
My answer should be what? "Yeah sure, we can do that." or should my answer have been, "No, I am sorry mom. Tonight doesnt work for me cause theres this meeting in Ultima Online I need to make it to."

This is whats frustrating.. Brat acted like I wasnt allowed to do anything outside of game if it conflicted with stuff scheduled in game.
I am not the only person who took what she said this way. There were others as well.

Regardless, I am done.. its apparent that my view of my ingame life and RL is very different then some peoples.
I bare no hard feelings towards anyone at this point and I am sure this will blow over in time.

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was very disappointed at the way the meeting went. I have lost interest in a PRT at this time.

M

Mayadevi

Wow... just wow.

So you started an entire thread criticizing a bunch of people, over something that never got said Morgaine ?

That's just soo... Uncalled for.

Next time you have a problem with me personally, take it up with me personally. You can take me to Fel and kill me a buncha times, until your either rich or you've gotten it out of your system, whichever comes second.

Just don't go involving a bunch of people who don't have control over my mouth.

Geezz

E

Eyes of Origin

Read my very very first post ... I never named names until this morning, which was strickly out of frustration... What was uncalled for were your comments about ingame vs rl.... either way.. I said I was done.

M

Mayadevi

Erm... Morgaine, there weren't' any comments about ingame vs RL. Common courtisy is really the same concept in either.

I'd have much rather you named names from the beginning and said "Brat was rude to me", then post criticisms of a bunch of people who were doing the best they could to do something quite a few of them had never done before. They deserved neither your anger nor your comments.

E

Eyes of Origin

*sigh* you have my answer to this.. You can PM me back or not, up to you.

M

Mayadevi

Morgaine and Brat are having a Misunderstanding, argument, fistfight, whatever you wanna call it. The rest of y'all just kiss and make-up and go back to planning whatever you are planning while they work it out, K? Thanks.

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is why felucca rules should be the only way to play.

I would camp your town and pk you all.

The End.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If there's anything that a very part-time Originian can do to help you have a successful launch of your player-run town, please say something! I can't pick up and move my keep (guildmates would have my head), but I surely would love to attend a grand opening or other events.

E

Eyes of Origin

Multani is right =/ But if it was old Fel rules, Brat would've ended up without a head a few times already =/

C

Crystal Canyon

If there's anything that a very part-time Originian can do to help you have a successful launch of your player-run town, please say something! I can't pick up and move my keep (guildmates would have my head), but I surely would love to attend a grand opening or other events.
Tina...Thank you so much for the offer. In fact, having an outsider help with the process may just be what is needed here.

Ill be sure to give you a buzz when we get things going.

Again, thank you for your support. Its always appreciated!

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry but I can't stay quiet any longer.

Thanks alot Morgaine for single handedly destroying something in which a few people were having quite a bit of fun with. Every incidence of this thread that people have tried to make sense of what happened and what improvements could be made you come back with vicious remarks about something or someone. This thread has turned into a troll thread. I think the original group should continue to get together and do what we were doing and if you don't like it or us then please stay away.

E

Eyes of Origin

I'm sorry but I can't stay quiet any longer.

Thanks alot Morgaine for single handedly destroying something in which a few people were having quite a bit of fun with. Every incidence of this thread that people have tried to make sense of what happened and what improvements could be made you come back with vicious remarks about something or someone. This thread has turned into a troll thread. I think the original group should continue to get together and do what we were doing and if you don't like it or us then please stay away.
In no way shape or form did I try to ruin anything. I was so for this with everyone. You guys have no idea how much I care about the ppl I play with on Origin. You, Brat, Frey, False, Crystal, Gunner, Bac, just to name a few people. Even old guildmates of mine, jeez.
Brat and I might be at a rough point at the moment, but I am sure cooler heads will prevail some time.

I admitted to Brat in PM that my suggestions probably came off the wrong way because I was mad. I used words that made it seem like I was knocking everyone for their efforts, but it wasnt my intentions.
For that much I apologize.

But the issues between Brat and I are another story all together. It is an issue. Anyone who knows anything about Origin and the crap I've been through on this shard, knows damn well the hell I've been through with ppl talking about RL. So, yes, I'm mad someone would say what was said. I have the right to be mad.

When I said I didnt care about what was going on in a previous post, I meant at the moment right then and there, I didnt care about who was doing what with the PRT.
I was past being mad, but I was frustrated. Its frustrating to try to understand why someone would say I needed to reschedule my RL stuff because I knew about the meeting and then I didnt tell anyone I wasnt coming. *pulls out hair* what was I suppose to do??? as I have asked already??? I'm not near a computer, I am at work, I need to get xmas shopping done, do I tell my mom no??? GOD! When Brat said what she said and I asked if she was serious and she said yes, I was baffled anyone would say that.
And if you think I am the only one who saw what was said, then you're mistaken and you cant blame me for this entirely.
Tell me who wouldnt be frustrated???

C

Crystal Canyon

Frustrated!... Now, there is the word I think we all have been looking for here to describe our feelings. I knew going into this that there would be times I would be frustrated and I knew others would too. I just didnt know that some would actually get upset.

First, let me say that Frey, Brat, False, and Morgaine are very good friends of mine, ( I still hope they are anyway). We have had very good times together and I depend a lot on their friendship. But, Yellow, I truly think that you are wrong here about Morgaine "throwing a wrench" in all of this.

Think back on the meeting and you will realize that we were all getting "frustrated" long before Morgaine even showed up. I had already resigned as Vise Mayor and conversations were becoming...uhmmm...sarcastic.

There was in fact a conversation about Morgaine and how she should have considered coming to the meeting on time and then she would have known what was going on. I feel it all came out of 'frustration" but nevertheless, it did happen. Heck, we were all getting to that point and probably should have just closed the meeting and set it to a later time.

This will blow over...we were tired...3 hours of trying to come to conclusions and trying to read my typing will surely set off anyones nerves!!!!

Lets just start over...this time with some outside help. Make the rules, do this first. Then if anyone doesnt think this is the right town for them, go your own way. Then the ones who are left...choose your government and your officials.

Having differences doesnt mean becoming enemies. Look at what happened tonight. Almost everyone that was at that meeting was at the event tonight. Was there ill will there? No! Did we work together? Hell Yeah! We are Origin! Get it?

C

Crystal Canyon

All I am saying is that we (i dont care who or how many) are going to put together a prt. That is going to happen. If anyone and I dont care who it is and I am not pointing to anyone in particuliar, If anyone doesnt like the group and their style or methods then they should truly find a different prt or create their own. If I am the odd man out I will accept that and start my own town. I will not be a part of what has happened in this thread. I will talk to everyone at that meeting and if they agree I will schedule another meeting. If no one wants me to schedule a meeting that is fine too. It will be a confidence vote for me to see if I am considered a residence of Origin or not.
What do you mean? Of course you are considerd a residence of Origin and a repected citizen also I might add. Please do not take any of this personal. You have surely added much to conversations here on the boards and you have a highly respected opinion.

By all means, call a meeting and get things started again. That is what is needed here. And False needs to jump back into the main stream here also! (He's going to kill me for that statement).

Brat and Frey have always been a big part of Origin and have done their fair share to keep our shard going. Morgaine is everywhere...at any time...LOL. She wanted this as much as anyone.

Look at this group of people! Long time citizens and they all have a vision here. Make it happen! May not all come out in the same town but just think of all the possiblities we could have by having multiple towns. Brat actuallyt already has some thoughts about what we could do...LOL

Hang in there...this is all trial and error. We will all work it out in the end. You will see.

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK just forget it. Have all the drama you want. Hurt all the people you can.
and in the end all will be forgotten and love sweet love will prevail.

C

Crystal Canyon

Wow...Did I not write something the way I meant it to come out? There is no drama here and I see no one trying to hurt anyone either.

Im so sorry you feel this way. I dont know what to say anymore.

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This was not meant for you crystal. Sorry it sounded that way. I meant it in a collective way. I am not angry at anyone I just want to see this work and not wait a month or so for it to "cool down". This is the greatest shard in UO. The people here make it that way.