• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PRO > VP (this week's resume)

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav

Yeah. You have skills alright. LOL

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav
Kal Vas Grav

Yeah. You have skills alright. LOL
So curse/remove curse/cleanse by fire/walls/para-fields/close wounds/holy light/para blow/disarm doesn't count? lolol

You copied my temp, yet u failed to play it properly :D

You also said, i will have to delete this temp when they nerfed holy fist? Rofl!!

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So curse/remove curse/cleanse by fire/walls/para-fields/close wounds/holy light/para blow/disarm doesn't count? lolol

You copied my temp, yet u failed to play it properly :D

You also said, i will have to delete this temp when they nerfed holy fist? Rofl!!
We all know you copied my temp, im sure I can find some screenshots of your guild dying vs me on it before you put your mage into retirement.

If your primary spell is Holy fist, which is pretty much all you do thats worthwhile, id say you was pretty trash.

Why you still dodging my 500m duel?

Why are all your videos are of you zerging the competition? Why don't you post any videos of you winning outnumbered?(BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE ANY LOLOLOL)

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dunno why you're getting involved, you're almost as useless as he is, you die so often you managed to throw your garb on the floor thinking it was a deathrobe.

Not to mention the Pixies, magic reflect, Omen Mana Vamp, gift of renewal child tactics 1v1 that you still can't capitalise from. Another useless nugget player.

Last edited:

Zappy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
The only time u killed me in uo history, with 0 macros lol (u can clearly see me casting 0 spells on a mage), keep posting that coz u got 0 content rofl
Would you like to take us up on that 2v2 offer then? I could always post the video of mervyn running redlined (with Gift, Pixies, Omen Mana Vamp,) and finally calling in Efra to gank.

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Watch the whole video here -

Where you can clearly be seen casting spells and using a remount macro.

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice fights tonight at Wrong Harrower btw, loads of footage of you running off leaving your team mates to die, video to follow of your stunning loss.