• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Provoke / discord timer

S

Scoobs

Does anyone know if there is an add on (or way with uo assist) to show the cool down timer for provoke and discord?

Also, how many locations are there where one can find cu cidhus?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
no timer or add on that will show bard timer (i assume your talking about uoassits)

as for 3rd partys programs i wouldnt go that route for something as silly as that, and i havnt heard of one anyways.

cu's are only found in one place in game.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On this note, if you disco a cusidhe then run off screen or hide so it breaks can you disco it again to get gains? or does it have to be killed to reset another one to spawn?

Thanks

Thunderz

S

Scoobs

Thanks for the reply.

What do you normally do when there are only paragon cu's around? I tried to kill one with my rune beetle and prompty died.

Icing on the cake, I went back to get my things only to find that someone had lured a paragon changling to the sparkles!

I went mining :(

T

taglol

On this note, if you disco a cusidhe then run off screen or hide so it breaks can you disco it again to get gains? or does it have to be killed to reset another one to spawn?

Thanks

Thunderz
Yes you can. I had 10 cu sidhes penned in my house while getting 120 disco. Discorded all of them, invised for 12 secs, rinse and repeat.

I'd advice agains't penning though, as it is a bannable offense. But I just couldn't be bothered training it the legit way, it's just waaaaay to slow.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

You can gain off the same one.

Parragon Cu's I Discord then Provoke together, keep their health roughly the same using summons and Poison, then when one dies trap the other one with Energy Fields and let Air Elemental summons finish it off while I continue to poison it.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
the trick to all cu sidhe killing is to stop them from healing.
so poison them or mortal them and keep them that way.

makes them die a LOT faster and easier.