• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Provok skill gain

5% Luck

With the new masterys at 90 can they be used to train the skills once you have them? Like with provok. Can I train to 90 then get the mastery spells then just use the spells till 120 since it wont need a target every time. Can I just target myself or do I need to be in a party? Will it work on my mount(a horse)?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
yes.

you can train using the mastery from 90 to 120.

and yes, the buffs you get cover everything under your 'control slots' and everything in your party.
(so like a party members horse as well)

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you need to recast the spell over and over again to get gains right? Not just leave it on. Correct me if im wrong.

And also I tried training another provo skill to 120 using this method and I found it slow, so I just trained it up "the hard way"

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ya you need to recast it over and over.
you get the skill check and chance for a gain when ya do that, there is no skill check for upkeep of the spell.

Nasir k

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
why provoke? they killed it dead as a hammer. yea bard master so you can suck up all yr mana once you cast... bs. everytime some thing cool and fun sounds like it comes along (black rock eles recently or the pirate spawn at corgul... oh jeez bard sorry you can not provoke this creature. they killed the provoker and won't let up on the strangle hold. parity my booty. go discord and get a dragon they killed this skill years ago and keep on slapping us in the face.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i have no problem with my bard.
infact i use him a lot more now then i ever have.
ive had to change my template, drop eval for med, but short of that i love the new masteries.