• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

provocation gains

• Thread starter Trollmaker
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

Trollmaker

Hi im at 72 provo and just read the guide and it says to provo drakes at my level... the thing is i dont know of a good location to provo drakes i tried destard but it's full of dragons can anyone tell me a good spot to go ? thanks:)

C

Chimpanthrax

if you run to the back of Destard(In game NE I believe), there is an area where there are water elems and lots of drakes, but no dragons. You will have to book it past a ton of serpents. there are also a few Wyverns but that was the best place I found to Provo Drakes.

T

Trollmaker

Thanks you for the quick reply going to check it out . Tired of provoking gaman's altough they give good gains.:)

T

Trollmaker

Found it just like you said NE in destard a bunch of water ele wyverns and drakes . I found the gains almost the same as gaman's but it is more fun and i make some gold :D

T

Trollmaker

I have got to 80 and ive been provoking lesser hyrius but im not sure im in the best spot to do so . In you opinion whats the best spot to provoke lesser hyrius?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
the champ that has them over by the shrine?

T

Trollmaker

Im not familiar with that one could you give me directions?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
go to the shrine in toko, then go up a screen.

i dont know, hahahhahaha

all i know is its right beside where the yamadan and the 2 rune beetles spawn, there is a shrine there.
its above that shrine.

id recomend going to the stratics main page, go to the "Hunters Guide"
hit lesser hyru's and it will list where they spawn there.

you can just click where it says they spawn and that will show you a map of where it is.