• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Prov vs Discord

Kith

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Greetings. I play a Mage/Tamer that I'm considering moving to a Bard/Tamer (keep magery for extra heals / gates but drop things like Eval / Med). My play style is generally walking around with a greater dragon.

If I had to pick between Discord and Prov, what would you recommend. I'd take music and the bard skill to 120 ideally...

Thanks!

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Provo is fun for lower level spawns, setting all the creatures fighting one another, but I agree, disco for the harder bosses is more helpful

Kith

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
My music is 120 and Disc is around 90 (training it up). Will GM disc give me a shot at bosses or does it need to be 120 as well?

belkins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A lot of the big bosses require 120 disco to even attempt to disco it.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Like Bilkins said, you'll get a message, ''Your skill is not up to that task.''

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Disco tamers definately better probaly. Or do what i do on my bard. I trained both up and switch between what i need using soulstones depending on what im doing :)