• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Prophetic Manuscripts Info

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Does anyone know wtf these are yet? I'm hearing a few different stories.

1) That they will be used to remove a property from an item.

2) That they are able to remove curse, brittle, etc.

3) None of the above.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The answer is 3) None of the above.

They are books you make with ancient parchments (10), wood pulp (10), antique documents kit (1), and beeswax (5). The parchments you can, uhm, acquire in Doom.

They are deco like the Trade Order books. They may help with a certain new area... :devil:

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks Dot, hows the governorship going over there? I quit UO and got rid of all 80 accounts. Im back on a 14 day trial.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The answer is 3) None of the above.

They are books you make with ancient parchments (10), wood pulp (10), antique documents kit (1), and beeswax (5). The parchments you can, uhm, acquire in Doom.

They are deco like the Trade Order books. They may help with a certain new area... :devil:

They "may" help does not mean that they "will" help......

That is, chances are that they will end up being only a deco item and nothing else.....

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since we are speaking of this manuscripts... is there someone who can tell me the item type id and hue of the ancient documents kit?

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks Dot, hows the governorship going over there?
It's good! Having lots of events over the next few months, feel free to stop by!

Since we are speaking of this manuscripts... is there someone who can tell me the item type id and hue of the ancient documents kit?

ID: 7867 (0x1EBB )

Hue: Plain Default Color