• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

prophetic manuscript texts image required

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are 5 different prophetic manuscript texts, randomly assigned when successfully crafted.

anyone got one of these yet? I would like to see what it is. is it just deco?

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have one. Its same art as book of truth, same hue, and you can read it. Its locked down in my house if you want to see/read it.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have 4 of them, the 5th eludes my luck with the RNG (and my artifact stockpile).

StonewallGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here is a picture of them.

Manuscripts.png

Like Dot, I'm missing one of them. The titles I have currently are:
The Bridge of Two Ships x2
Behind The Bellwether x2
The Shepherd's Bane x1
The Pretty Prince's Throng x2

Dot - I assume yours are on GL? If so I'd be happy to work out a trade if I have an extra of the one you are missing.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I read that last one as the Pretty Prince's Thong....I think I need more coffee :eyes:

Can you or someone post the text? I would but since I don't have stealing I can't even get the documents required to make the kit, or let me know where in game I can find/read them? That would be awesome :)

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay Larisa, um, that may have just killed any further thong discussion from yours truly. Grats!

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is a picture of them.

View attachment 24976

Like Dot, I'm missing one of them. The titles I have currently are:
The Bridge of Two Ships x2
Behind The Bellwether x2
The Shepherd's Bane x1
The Pretty Prince's Throng x2

Dot - I assume yours are on GL? If so I'd be happy to work out a trade if I have an extra of the one you are missing.
Urhg.... getting all 5 will be such a chore.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've gotten all 5 in only 8 crafting attempts, I bought 9 kits (expecting to get doubles), but I didn't need to use that many.

Prophetic Manuscripts 1-5.jpg

I have 3 extra "The Pretty Prince's Throng" & 1 Extra "The Shepherd's Bane" on Lake Superior.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Would love to see the artwork for THAT paperdoll ;) Where IS CatHat when you need him??

LOL Anyway.....would love to see the text of each manuscript, considering the fact that they are written by a blind person, are they in braille? o_O

StonewallGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've gotten all 5 in only 8 crafting attempts, I bought 9 kits (expecting to get doubles), but I didn't need to use that many.

View attachment 24981

I have 3 extra "The Pretty Prince's Throng" & 1 Extra "The Shepherd's Bane" on Lake Superior.
Very nice. I just got my last one. I went through 10 kits total to get all 5.