• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] Property Sorting Bag

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really really want a property sorting feature put on bags. It would be great right now with imbuing skill work. I'm hitting 50 dull copper runic daggers and finding some good stuff sometimes if I happen to notice like 100% poison daggers and 50% lightning. Going through 50 items each time to see if anything is worth it is just not going to happen because of the time sink.

I just want the unravel magic item bag at the least to have a sort so I can remove items that are good enough to keep before unraveling everything for the resource. It would be great to have it on any bag though not just for imbuing.

I know if I bring this up again one of these years it will stick and become a feature. Remember all the discussions of sorting jewelry boxes and stuff like that in the stratics ideas den. It would still be useful to be able to keep some reasonable starting rings before imbuing or unraveling.

-Lorax