• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Promoting EQ2

S

Shari

So, if you haven't heard, EALand/TSO gave its 90 day notice and will end the beginning of August this year. There are many unhappy sims who aren't sure what game to try next. Naturally, since EQ2 has drawn me in and held my attention (and it was a TSO friend of mine who got ME to try it and play it and love it) I want other TSO players to know how cool this game really is.

I started a thread but I am sure there are many things that I forgot to include or mention, just because there is soooo much! So if anyone wants to add your thoughts about why EQ2 is so awesome and the type of things they might like in game my thread is HERE

I

Ilysess

Good stuff Shari! I was actually working on a thread similar when the original forums went down, just never rememebered to write it again lol

*goes off to look and offer some incentive*

Edit: Still awaiting your reply to btw about coming over to EQ2 Stratics :p. Didnt know if something may have gotten lost in the mess

S

Shari

oh! I did not get a message. That is definately something I will consider.

I

Ilysess

I will resend the email :p shoot me a pm with your current addy if you want, maybe the one I have isnt up to date :p

S

Shari

I got it!! Sorry, it was me after all. I cleaned out my email this afternoon and actually found quite a few emails that I should have checked earlier, eep.