• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Profile] HELP! It's Jocelyn

• Thread starter Lord Exmortis
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Exmortis

Lady Sorelia was traveling the lands this week talking to various citizens of Sonoma to hear thier stories. While in Moonglow she ran into Jocelyn from the guild HELP and a conversation ensued.

Lady Jocelyn is a veteran player of seven years and guild leader of HELP. We had the chance to chat one evening and I bring this player profile for your enjoyment.

According to Jocelyn, she was raised in Delucia among a family of shepherds. She and her two brothers were exposed to hard work, patience, and tolerance while growing. She holds these values close to her heart. Jocelyn's mother kept the household and had a large garden that the children helped her tend.

Growing up in this manner led her to have a deep level of respect for animals. Jocelyn become a tamer and loves animals. She enjoys hunting with her dragon and owns a white cu sidhe.

When asked about influential players, she mentions Love Spirit, and Queen Mum as players who have influenced her greatly. "My first night in Old Haven I saw a vision of LoveSpirit, all in white, mounted on a unicorn and I knew I had found a magical place. Both players have touched her with their kindness, fun and good will toward all.

The guild HELP began six years ago with the mission of “helping exalt a lively peace". There are about six active players in the guild with many alts. Some of the players she mentioned are ZIggySlide, Queen elf Sandy, Nox, Rayce, and Turgon, who's sense of fun has brought her much joy. She attributes these players with making UO enjoyable and worthwhile to play.

Lady Jocelyn also enjoys the hunt. Whether it be getting the keys to battle Lady M or capturing pirates at sea, every hunting activity is pleasurable to her. Just don't get her talking about mongbats. Apparently, her first night in Haven a mongbat killed her and she has not forgotten this event nor has it changed her intense distain for these creatures. I offered to buy her a mongbat dartboard and she stated she already had one. She throws darts and " spits" on it regularly.

Lady Jocelyn enjoys meeting other players and helping new players. Her hope is that UO will continue to offer fun and exciting experiences for many years to come.

I want to thank Lady Jocelyn for offering her time to do this interview. Please take the time to know this hardworking lovely lady.

Lady Sorelia

R

rmsroach

Jocelyn is a chill chick with a pet dragon and unicorn that will rip @#!$ apart.
Just got done hunting with her and friends, twas a pleasure being a part of such good company and such a skilled mage, and tamer. We shall meet again soon, and one day hunt, kill, grind, loot, heal, res, invis and hopefully skip the dying part. haha.. But ya, I only have good things to say bout Jocelyn so far, seems to be a chill player that can also be known as a Sonomian.

:bowdown: