• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Professor Higglebottom's Journal

EM Helios

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Journal entry # 1
Saturday 10/29/11
3:00am

I can at long last rest comfortably achieving my father's wishes once again. I have decided to begin my own journal to record the events and adventures transpired in the collection of my father's work. Should anything ever happen to me I should hope this journal will carry on as a guide to those enduring this fine museum.

Tending to the daily needs of the museum I pause for long periods to gaze upon my most recent addition. The Veil of the Elder Savage. Said to grant it's wearer eternal life, the power of such an item astonishes me as I stare at the museum's most prized piece. I've made great strides in recent weeks deciphering another chapter of father's coded journal. I wonder what else lies in the pages of the text written in ancient code that only a trained eye can read with the aid of the Lens of All Seeing. For some reason I cannot leave this mask alone....

Haven't slept much in the past nights since our adventure to the savage catacombs, the sights and smells of death still linger in my thoughts. The sight of the horrific Juggernaut and his only and final words spoken as his soon to be lifeless corpse hit the floor still ring in my ears. He told us:

"The plague of the Undead would haunt us eternally".

I still shudder to think of what that means...

What happened to Pablo......