• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Procrastination works...sometimes

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I apologize if this is the wrong place for this but I'm fairly excited.

I'm a computer science student and have been wrestling with a C++ problem for a few days now and the code is due tomorrow.

I woke up this morning and just as I opened my eyes the solution just popped into my head. Should take me an hour or two to write the code and then start working on our next assignment due Friday.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I apologize if this is the wrong place for this but I'm fairly excited.

I'm a computer science student and have been wrestling with a C++ problem for a few days now and the code is due tomorrow.

I woke up this morning and just as I opened my eyes the solution just popped into my head. Should take me an hour or two to write the code and then start working on our next assignment due Friday.
I've had similar problems with HTML and Javascript and the solution will come to me at the damndest times. Welcome to the crazy world of programming.

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What I hate is when my mind is busy working on something. Then some name or song pops in my head I couldn't remember days earlier. Mind may goes first but it sure the hell is taking it's time.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The solution is always plaguerise. Why reinvent the wheel when so many people leave their cars unattended?