• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Proclamation to the People: Britannian Charter

• Thread starter LynneOfMagincia
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

LynneOfMagincia

Britannian Charter

It has come to our attention that some negative responses have been given to the new Charter. In addition there have been comments that Magincia is responsible for this.

Let us tell you now that we are far more inventive, far more creative than to need to resort to purposely derailing this charter. Our version of disturbing the voting process would be to assassinate the whole Britannian council. This charter, this one snippet of written word, isn't even a speck on our maps of Sosaria.

If blame is necessary, look no further than your own people. They are after all notorious for turning on their own.

As for Magincia: We welcome the acceptance of this document and the upcoming meeting with Councilor Goodfellow. Diplomacy has ever been one of our sources of PRIDE.

Sincerely,

Lynne Zellinous
Magincian Council Member
Loyalist

L

Lindae

Diplomacy has ever been one of our sources of pride.
Oh my God, girl, you are delusional! Your people are as diplomatic as a pack of rabid foxes.

L

LynneOfMagincia

Oh my God, girl, you are delusional! Your people are as diplomatic as a pack of rabid foxes.
And yet... you manage to still be talking. I think that says much for our diplomacy right there.

L

Lindae

I am still talking because I survived having my throat slit by one of your Council members, which may not be the type of diplomacy that you ought to boast about. How quickly you forget.

L

LynneOfMagincia

I am still talking because I survived having my throat slit by one of your Council members, which may not be the type of diplomacy that you ought to boast about. How quickly you forget.
An altercation you yourself brought about with your actions against the Green Witch and Lord Tarrant. Perhaps you should consider what happens when the stilts you walk on begin to teeter beneath your crusty, roach infested, gnarled like 300 year old tree, feet.

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
[OOC] - Lynne, I can't imagine anyone accusing the RP community of sabotaging something that a group has clearly put alot of time and effort into ...

[Back in Character(ish)] However I have not voted one way or the other and would prefer to keep it that way. It is a lil too "virtueish" for the liking of the House of Slug. I will vote to ratify if needed, just out of respect for the effort put into it

L

Lindae

Tarrant and the Witch murdered my husband, an act that you seem to think should have affected me less than their consequent deaths affected you. This, despite the fact that the Witch is a monster and Tarrant only slightly less loathsome. As always, the issue was made to be all about you; your laughable emotional" turmoil" over an act that barely affected you and was not any of your business to begin with; and your total inability to consider and control your reaction.

Also, I believe that it is a little too late to teach you basic diplomacy, but the proper response to criticism is to consider all points, adjust yourself as you feel necessary, and politely and calmly refute any arguments that you feel to be unjust. It is not to screech and stamp your foot and spout bizarre, incomprehensible insults. If you must insult, endeavour to do so with at least a little wit and style. Your allies and enemies alike are seeking discourse with a mature and intelligent representative of a peacable people, not a jilted schoolgirl looking for a fight.

Diplomacy! I have never heard such a bald-faced lie.

[OOC: help! My ICQ is broken! It won't let me log in. I was uninstalling and re-installing all night, but it seems to be totally screwed]

L

LynneOfMagincia

[OOC] - Lynne, I can't imagine anyone accusing the RP community of sabotaging something that a group has clearly put alot of time and effort into ...

[Back in Character(ish)] However I have not voted one way or the other and would prefer to keep it that way. It is a lil too "virtueish" for the liking of the House of Slug. I will vote to ratify if needed, just out of respect for the effort put into it
(OOC- They Did slug.. well the Magincian aspect of it anyway.. which is why I addressed it this way)

L

LynneOfMagincia

Tarrant and the Witch murdered my husband, an act that you seem to think should have affected me less than their consequent deaths affected you. This, despite the fact that the Witch is a monster and Tarrant only slightly less loathsome. As always, the issue was made to be all about you; your laughable emotional" turmoil" over an act that barely affected you and was not any of your business to begin with; and your total inability to consider and control your reaction.

Also, I believe that it is a little too late to teach you basic diplomacy, but the proper response to criticism is to consider all points, adjust yourself as you feel necessary, and politely and calmly refute any arguments that you feel to be unjust. It is not to screech and stamp your foot and spout bizarre, incomprehensible insults. If you must insult, endeavour to do so with at least a little wit and style. Your allies and enemies alike are seeking discourse with a mature and intelligent representative of a peacable people, not a jilted schoolgirl looking for a fight.

Diplomacy! I have never heard such a bald-faced lie.
I must differ on this. You hear a lie every day... When Aloue tells you he loves you. As for stomping and screeching: I've never needed to do either to get my point across. The fact that you are simply not used to a forceful woman who is capable of dealing with her own problems is to blame for your lack of distinction in the matter. Especially since the Umbran Harpies you call family show such poor abilities to get the job done.

You are right however, I do insult. I do it when called for. A Liar is a liar.. a spade is a spade and washed up old Lich.. is well- You.

But thank you for your opinion of my antics. The comments are noted and disregarded as I do most things you say.

(ooc- This banter for those who don't know is all IC..)

L

Lindae

GIRL YOU DID NOT JUST- *falls down* *convulses*

[OOC: yes, I think I should confirm that this is all in-character. Lindae hates Lynne, but I do not. In fact, we are comrades.]