• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problems with Peace Macro CC

L

Lokida

I know this is silly but I was using the EC for the last year but for some reason unknown to me EC client lags me up every 5 min. So I went back to CC and for the life of me can't macro Area Peacemaking.

right now it's: use skill/Peacemaking/target self.

This only works if I click my macro twice.

Sorry I know this is a very basic question but my frustration getting the best of me.

:(

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
that looks the same as mine.

maybe try this, remake the macro, but before you do count resources, that always seems to get everything all good.

then make the macro,

use skill
target self

that should be it.

if that dosnt work maybe have a check to make sure you havnt doubled up that key somewhere
(same key binding being used by a in game macro)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
also make sure that when you first log in for the day of playing that you count resources every time ya log in.

always makes uoassist run better.

L

Lokida

Ok did it, wasn't using UO Assist correctly. Thanks a ton :) Works Great!

Raptor85

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know this is silly but I was using the EC for the last year but for some reason unknown to me EC client lags me up every 5 min. So I went back to CC and for the life of me can't macro Area Peacemaking.

right now it's: use skill/Peacemaking/target self.

This only works if I click my macro twice.

Sorry I know this is a very basic question but my frustration getting the best of me.

:(
just fyi, dont need UOA, just set a ingame macro to
Useskill
peacemaking
wait for target
target self