• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problems with packs and boxes

• Thread starter SpaceYourFace
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SpaceYourFace

I did a champ spawn earlier and at the end when the gold dropped I summoned a horde minion to help get some gold. Gated to the bank and when I tried to drag gold from my bag everything in my bag dissapeared. Nothing showed in my bank box also and when opened hordie it was empty also. I had to log out and log into 2d to see what i was doing to bank my gold.

Also on a side note do something about EVs. When you get a few EVs in one area it completely blocks the view of everything. Add field spells to that and its like a big glowy misty mess with a mob in the middle thats hard to target. Especially if theres other mobs near the one you want.

C

Cloak&Dagger

Just to make sure, do you have legacy containers turned on?

S

SpaceYourFace

I got them set up the old 2d way to where the look like a pack or a box. I cant stand the whole wow grid box setup

C

Cloak&Dagger

O.K. then that is the problem. It is a known issue they are looking into, you could have simply changed to the grid view temporarily and seen all the items I believe. Tho I may be mistaken and you may have to re-log for that to work.

S

SpaceYourFace

Ok ill log on and try that as soon as the next round of shadowlords is done.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SpaceYourFace, using the legacy container view seems to be totally out of whack lately. I got very inconsistent results today switching between having it selected and not selected and opening backpacks, pack animals, and containers inside of houses and outside of them. Hopefully it will be fixed soon or we'll get instructions on what we might be doing wrong.

IanJames

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was referring to the original comment about the EV's blocking the target, not the pack items.. .sorry