• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Problems making repair deeds

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im trying to make repair deeds, i have the scrolls and the sewing kit but every time i try im just getting spammed with the message below in the picture.
Is any one else having this problem?

Attachments

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just logged in to check, and I can make tailor repair deeds just fine, so I think it's a bug with your char or tool.

You could try making a new tool, see if that helps. If not, best suggestion is bug report it, sorry :(

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just logged in to check, and I can make tailor repair deeds just fine, so I think it's a bug with your char or tool.

You could try making a new tool, see if that helps. If not, best suggestion is bug report it, sorry :(
Made a new tool hun, still the same thing, really weird!!! x

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GM came problem solved seems it was bugged blank scrolls!!! all fixed now :)

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bugged blank scrolls? Whatever next?! The World really is coming to an end ... :eek:snap:

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know John i couldnt believe it either, but thats what it was lol x