• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problems in Tokuno and in the sea

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last night I was in Tokuno, in a place where there are rune beetles and a Yamandon (which I always chase away!). Suddenly there was some kind of flash and the whole scene changed. The trees were as dry as on Felucca and there were many more rune beetles. At a certain point there were so many that I had to leave. My house is in Malas, and there were no different things, I wandered around a bit here and there but everything was fine. Only in that place in Tokuno had the scene changed, with the dry trees. Do you know what could have happened? I also ask another question. I go to sea a lot and on every server I've been to it suddenly goes dark, usually when I pass the server border lines. Even though she is an elf and also has night sight earrings. And the spell doesn't even work. I have played on 3 servers where this phenomenon always occurs. Europe, Atlantic and Catskills. Have you ever found this situation in the seas? I've been playing for many years and it's always been there.

That Guy

Visitor
UNLEASHED
Yeah.. Its a thing I git that at champ spawns, at the Turtle spawn and out at sea.. All kinda places.. Never seen the tree transformation there nor the crazy spawn.. But dont go there alot..

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
There are a ton of rune beetles in that area, many of them are hard to see due to all of the trees there. I have died a couple of times running through that area at half health.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it's a long standing 'bug' that when your character has been in Felucca the devastation can occasionally bleed over to other facets. I think it's happened as long as I have played - ie, a very, very long time :D

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm trying to remember but can't. If you log out when you start getting the bleed over does that stop it from happening?

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm trying to remember but can't. If you log out when you start getting the bleed over does that stop it from happening?
I think it will reset it yes. I have this happen often when I play since I live in Fel but will travel around in Tram. It doesn't really bother me; maybe because it's been happening for as long as I can remember.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are a ton of rune beetles in that area, many of them are hard to see due to all of the trees there. I have died a couple of times running through that area at half health.
No, where I go there aren't many. 2 or 3 at a time and they allow you to kill them without too much effort. And I chase the yamandon away and he doesn't come back for a very long time. After the landscape change there were 6 or 7 rune beetles at a time, surrounding you. And then there were different trees. Become like those of Felucca

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it's a long standing 'bug' that when your character has been in Felucca the devastation can occasionally bleed over to other facets. I think it's happened as long as I have played - ie, a very, very long time :D
You are right. I remember that it happened to me too, sometimes, even when I lived in Trammel. But it only happened a few times and a long time ago. Anyway. It's not a big deal, especially if you know it can happen :)

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know, by running away I go to a safe place or home and get treatment. Poison does not disappear, for example.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The nightsight thing is really annoying. Happens in specific areas at primeval lich spawn.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think mine is perma bugged, always looks like Felluca no matter what I do lol. Ive just got used to it.