• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PROBLEMS DOWNLOADING UOAM????

G

golfnutt64

I DOWNLOADED UO OF A LINK SOMEONE PUT HERE. WILL UOAM NOT RECOGNIZE THIS? AFTER I DOWNLOAD UOAM...AND TRY TO START IT, IT SAYS NEED FULL VERSION OR SUMPN LIKE THAT??? ANYONE KNOW WHAT IM TALKN ABOUT????

A

Azural Kane

TRY POSTING THE EXACT ERROR YOU GET! IT SHOULD WORK FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I

imported_Death of Hemp

Do you have UO Assist? I beleive uoautomap wont work without uoassist. If you don't want or can't afford UOA, you can get a ten day free trial. You do not need to pay for UOA in order for your map to work. You can DL the free trial, never use UOA, and it will still allow UOmap to work.