• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Problems docking my boat

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was out in the waters northeast of Trinsic yesterday and stopped off on Ocarina Isle for a while. However when I tried to dock my boat I got the message "You cannot dock your boat with a cluttered deck", which I have been getting with every subsequent attempt.
There is no one and nothing on my deck, does anyone know a solution to this quandary?

L

Lord Drakelord

I was out in the waters northeast of Trinsic yesterday and stopped off on Ocarina Isle for a while. However when I tried to dock my boat I got the message "You cannot dock your boat with a cluttered deck", which I have been getting with every subsequent attempt.
There is no one and nothing on my deck, does anyone know a solution to this quandary?
did you check the ships' hold?

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes. I use boats a lot and this is the first time it has happened.

K

Kiwillian

I had this exact thing happen to me a few weeks back. I was even sailing around the same place.

I had to page a GM and he fiddled with something and then it worked.