• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problem with transparent items

Hail all!

I have a problem on one character on one shard only, but it happens to be my main one so this issue is frustrating.

Somehow, when messing with my character setting once, I toggled something or clicked something that then made my chests, boxes, bags, etc transparent...even my paper doll. This is really annoying because I see through one bag into another and cannot determine which items are in which bags. It also makes things really dim and hard to see.

This is not a part of the transparency circle option, it is something else. It happened after I clicked some setting accidentally and I don't know what I clicked so I can not fin it t9 fiX it. I contacted UO and they say they don't know what I am talking about. Anyone know what issue I might be talking about and how I can fix it?