• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problem with stacking enchanted apples.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems that a stack will not go into another stack. This morning I noticed that apples were stackable and so I wanted to stack the 120+ I had. Somehow I ended up with a 2nd stack so I went to put it on the stack I was creating it jumped off the stack and when it landed on the non stacked apples it collected one more real weird like and I never could get it to stack with the bigger one. Its not game breaking but just thought you all should know it may happen with the other new stackables or even some of the old ones.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure if you realize this, but they did say exceptional and non exceptional apples would not stack together. That is what I experienced on test, although the same did not apply to egg bombs. Those all went into one stack and it appears I can no longer make exceptional ones, which is fine with me!

G

Gwendar-SP

Also apples keep the makers mark so those made by different cooks don't stack together.