• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problem with moving crate.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
? ? ?
...so, all of the threads that I've looked up all came to the same dead end. Here is my problem: Had vendors out, I forgot to pay their fee. They went into the moving crate. So, I looked up on the help option of what to do. It claims that if I open their context menu that I should have an option of: "Get Vendor". Well, that option never appears. I only get the option to open the vendors paperdoll, and when I click that the vendor temporarily poofs, until I close and open the crate again. I also tried to open my own context menu, but never have the option of "Get Vendor" like all the forums say I should. Anyone have any suggestions? Or am I just going to have to choose the "Dismiss Vendor" option?

? ? ?

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I once had a similar issue. My vendor vanished cause I forgot to set him to auto renew. I opened the movable crate through the house sign, and in this crate were all the vendor's items and the gold he held in form of a check.

I just had to buy a new vendor deed and set him up again.

G

Gwenyth

You can collect your inventory and gold off the vendor using the house sign. I've never been able to retrieve my items from the moving crate until after the vendor has completely vanished and it leaves behind a backpack full of items.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah...this is as I feared. I have no problem with getting the stuff and gold back. Just was hoping to avoid having to re-buy more vendors. UO should update that info. *shrugs*

Ok, well thank you for the feedback though. :)