• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problem with image size from New Quest Chain thread

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im using firefox with the dark stratics theme. just checked again, still impossible to see. but anyway i found the quests and have it almost done with a little running around eodon. cool stuff !

small.png
They should be nice and big in the original post now.
where is the original post?

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You just posted in it! Scroll up. See if you can see the pics in the first post.
They still look the same to me.

Im in vent with Smoot + Alex. Alex sees it with no issues, but Smoot and I cant.

Alex + Smoot have Firefox
Ive tried Chrome + IE
Alex + I have Win 8
Smoot Win 7

I cannot figure this out

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
They still look the same to me.

Im in vent with Smoot + Alex. Alex sees it with no issues, but Smoot and I cant.

Alex + Smoot have Firefox
Ive tried Chrome + IE
Alex + I have Win 8
Smoot Win 7

I cannot figure this out
Can you see pictures normally in other threads and articles?

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
If nothing else, those of you having trouble can check out this album if you'd like to see the images:

Eodon Quest Album.

I'll investigate some more later but I need to head out for now. Let me know if you resolve or figure out the issue or have any more information that might help. Thanks.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
next time id just put the words in the thread, so people can at least read if the pictures arent working. or just figure out why the pictures arent working for alot of people.
I think that is something that @Riyana has mentioned she is investigating.
This post was not posted as a article, but it was converted into a article because some people requested it to be. So I think something happened to the pictures in the transition that made them un-viewable to a few people. Most everyone seems to view them just fine. So it would be helpful if the people whom cant see them, would send details directly to Riyana so she can find the problem and fix it. Its not anything I have much control over. Whatever problem there is lies within the article system, and hopefully it is resolved soon.