• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problem with codes from EA

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yesterday, October 30th, I bought 3 codes from EA. 2 for the larger house and one for the rustic pack. None worked. Today I tried to buy the gothic theme and it worked but then I tried to use yesterday's ones and they don't work. I spent a lot of money but the bug is still there. What should I do? Throw away the codes? I was looking for a GM online but I don't know what to call him. What should I do with those codes????

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So did you post this on the official forum? Did you contact EA? Did you contact UO?

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Yesterday, October 30th, I bought 3 codes from EA. 2 for the larger house and one for the rustic pack. None worked. Today I tried to buy the gothic theme and it worked but then I tried to use yesterday's ones and they don't work. I spent a lot of money but the bug is still there. What should I do? Throw away the codes? I was looking for a GM online but I don't know what to call him. What should I do with those codes????
Ivory -

Where are you uploading the codes? Are you trying it in game or through the account management page?

Perhaps email the following addresses:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Let them know you're having a problem with your codes. They may ask for some more information from you in order to verify.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bought the codes on the EA store. I spent the money, they sent me the serial number but it doesn't work. I tried buying various things but none of the serials worked. What should I do? Should I send the various serials purchased but not working to Mesanna or to the other emails suggested to me?

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I bought the codes on the EA store. I spent the money, they sent me the serial number but it doesn't work. I tried buying various things but none of the serials worked. What should I do? Should I send the various serials purchased but not working to Mesanna or to the other emails suggested to me?
sometimes when I enter the code manually
it doesn't accept the code

so I copy it directly from the email
and paste it into account management
then I press the backspace button

(sometimes when you copy it, it adds a space to the end, which makes it counts the space as one character too many)
so make sure there is no space at the end of the code

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Being the history of your posts and fact that no one else has complained about this in years, I'm starting to think that ur issue is more user related... you should contact support and I wish you the best but yeah...

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Being the history of your posts and fact that no one else has complained about this in years, I'm starting to think that ur issue is more user related... you should contact support and I wish you the best but yeah...
iI was trying to enter the serial numbers from the game, from the game store. Now I did as you say, going directly to EA and it was successful!! I didn't know you couldn't use the in game store. Thank you!!

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You should be posting this on the UO Forums so maybe a DEV or Bonnie could help you.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should be posting this on the UO Forums so maybe a DEV or Bonnie could help you.
Sorry for my bad english. I only have this link for the forums. Please, can tell to me what is the right link? For the official forums? Thanks!

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry for my bad english. I only have this link for the forums. Please, can tell to me what is the right link? For the official forums? Thanks!
You are not wrong, it is another place where you can get advice and a place where the DEVs can also give advice