• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Problem at Shadowguard and wondering how to fix it

IcePrinsess

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Awards
This is what has happened. My friend and I were trying to do the roof encounter at Shadowguard. My friend dies, get teleported out to the Abyss to the Silver Sapling for the rez. So, he's forgot he had planted a seed at some point. So, I exit the encounter and wait for him to come back. Now, we are getting a message stating, "(Friends Name) in your party is already attempting to join a Shadowguard encounter. Start a new party without them or wait until they are finished and try again. " He has logged completely out several times. We've tried recreating a party. It's been an about an hour since he's paged. Anyone know how to get it to reset? Thanks!

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
This is what has happened. My friend and I were trying to do the roof encounter at Shadowguard. My friend dies, get teleported out to the Abyss to the Silver Sapling for the rez. So, he's forgot he had planted a seed at some point. So, I exit the encounter and wait for him to come back. Now, we are getting a message stating, "(Friends Name) in your party is already attempting to join a Shadowguard encounter. Start a new party without them or wait until they are finished and try again. " He has logged completely out several times. We've tried recreating a party. It's been an about an hour since he's paged. Anyone know how to get it to reset? Thanks!

Sorry l, think GM has to fix this.

Not sure even the server down will reset it.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
tell your friend to use the Help>My character is physically stuck> choose a town, after the character is moved to a new location you'll be able to re-enter shadowguard. (it beats waiting for a GM when it take 10-60seconds for this fix...)

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
You will likely have to wait until after server up for it to reset. Some guild mates of mine have experienced this in the past as well.

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
tell your friend to use the Help>My character is physically stuck> choose a town, after the character is moved to a new location you'll be able to re-enter shadowguard. (it beats waiting for a GM when it take 10-60seconds for this fix...)
I know this is dredging up an old post but THANK YOU! We had a friend have this problem tonight and were waiting forever for the GM. I finally found the magic search words to pull up your post and it worked! :thumbup: Thank you again!