• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

prob starting up the game...help!!:)

Roland Of Gilead

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a freind who plays an wanted to try it out so i dl'd the game an made an account an everything. i start it up and log in and choose shard and everything seems like its working but the it attemps to connect me to the server and tries 20 times then stops like it cant connect me.Anyone else ever had this prob or any ideas whats wrong?Id love to try it out.I havent paid for anything i was under the impression i could play it for free and just purchase extra content/expansions if i chose to.

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets try some of the usual steps. Make sure Windows is patched up. Run windows update.
Download your video cards latest drivers and unstall them.
Go to Microsofts site and download and install DirectX updates.

If you need step by step, let us know.

Valfelan

Visitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it may be your firewall, have you tried to add the launcher to exceptions?