• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Prized wepon's drop too fast durability!!!!

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found me a nice dagger that I use for training on a non dexter char, just training ninjuitsu. So I poffed it up to 237 durability.

In approx 1 hr it dropped 126 durability!!!??? WTF is that???

This is a prized item, that should have same durability as normal items - just lot more expencive to insure... In fact it costs me around 4k to insure it. Even antique items last longer....

Hope someone could look into this, cus this is so wrong.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sounds like normal durability loss, you're using a dagger which is fast, training ninjitsu for an hour so i assume non stop hitting at a rapid speed.

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not on rapid speed, as I said - its no dexter....he got 10 dex ( no tactics or wepon skill) and the dagger have 30 ssi. That is not rapid speed, and not normal durability - and I miss a lot as well. I got a knife i used for hrs and it have only lost a little durability, and that has 40ssi. Reason I wanted to use the dagger was it had 6mr on it.

It is dropping as fast as antique items.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not on rapid speed, as I said - its no dexter....he got 10 dex and the dagger have 30 ssi. That is not rapid speed, and not normal durability. I got a knife i used for hrs and it have only lost a little durability, and that has 40ssi. Reason I wanted to use the dagger was it had 6mr on it.

It is dropping as fast as antique items.
its still only .5 away from max. max 1.25 dagger w/10 dex 30 ssi 1.5

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its still only .5 away from max. max 1.25 dagger w/10 dex 30 ssi 1.5
So, a knife that has 2,25 swing with 40ssi on it - i used for 6 hrs training, and it dropped from 163 to 40. A dagger that has 2 swing with 30 ssi I drop from 237 to 111 in 1 hr - how can you tell that is normal durability? Dont seem like you have played much with swordsmen.... Even my sampire that has max ssi, and do whirl wind keeps his weponds for weeks before they need repairs.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, a knife that has 2,25 swing with 40ssi on it - i used for 6 hrs training, and it dropped from 163 to 40. A dagger that has 2 swing with 30 ssi I drop from 237 to 111 in 1 hr - how can you tell that is normal durability? Dont seem like you have played much with swordsmen.... Even my sampire that has max ssi, and do whirl wind keeps his weponds for weeks before they need repairs.
maybe test a few more and see if you get similar results. it seems off but might have just been the rng.

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed it dropped fast from I started to use it, and I repaired it quite often - but now I wanted to spend a hr to see how it was doing. And it must be a bug.

If not, all prized items are wasted - if they drop at same speed as antique and costs 10 times to insure.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Now that you mentioned it, I went and checked...
I made a brand new armour for my mage and it includes a prized major artifact bracelet.
Since I built it, all the pieces lost around 20 durability... the prized bracelet lost 60 durability.

This is not so good, no.

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, its not right - or like it is supposed to be. After my understanding prized items was just expencive to insure, not that they loose durability like antique items - but like normal items. And a mage's jewelry dont drop that fast, but antique does :(

@Kyronix - you have any comment on this???