• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Prized Ring 35 DI 10 SSI 15 HCI 5 Stam Clean! [sold]

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It would depend how much room is left for imbuing on that likely in the end I think. Just to let you know b/c nobody has responded; I don't know for sure. But with 35 dmg increase, 10 ssi, 15 hci, 15 dci, 5 stamina.... those rings have gone from anywhere from 30 to 175m bro with 5 properties clean. I say that b/c I bought a very similar pair (had 25 dmg, 10ssi, 20 hci, 15 dci, 2 stam) each and matched.... I snagged the ring for 30m and got the bracelet from a separate vendor for 80m.... just so I could have the matching set. But I needed 20 HCI.... 35 dmg increase might fetch a little more potentially these days.... fyi. I've seen a matching ring/bracelet for 175m each on a vendor... but that pair had 5 mana instead of 5 stamina... and it matched too. Somebody bought 1 but not the other.... anyway..... that's all I know bro. I'd throw these on vendors and reach a larger crowd probably if nobody is interested on here.... it's a good barring the 15 dci... and even w/ 10 still good maybe.

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pvm Archers Wet Dream

Insane Tinkers, Mace and SHields, two of those jewels, Ozyman Obi, Rangers Cloak, Cameo Talisman, 5 ssi town buff, combined with the right no names and boom

100% Di, 45 Ssi, 45 hci, 30% Hld. Enhance the bows with ash and you get 55% Ssi without putting any ssi on the bows. And can still hit 211 Stamina.

Don't need Damage increase, swing speed increase, or slayer on the bows.

Very Valuable, Very rare, I wouldn't sell for less than 250m-300m

drizzPK

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Checked imbuing weight.. it does have room for 15% DCI or 25 EP. And a little legroom left still!

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Why when I bid. Everyone else like jumps head first at the piece. U had no idea what to do with it before now u want it? Lol 100 mill.