• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Primary avatar

G

We messed up. This is still in internal testing, and is not yet in TC3.

Whoops! Our bad!

E

Eleonora

I do hope this feature will be implemented as soon as possible. Preferably before we come to the third round in the Lava game. For me it is impossible to play that game since my oldest sims have their inventories stuffed after the merge (and I would hate to delete stuff now when everything is so expensive...)

G

You could lways trade the items by deed if you own a lot to another one your sims to empty a wee bit

E

Eleonora

I would if I could, but I don't think you can trade between your sims if you only have one account. Or have I missed something...??

G

Elenora,

I'm not sure what time zone you play in, but if you are around over the next few hours I have a store lot that I'm not really using.

I would be happy to make you a temp roomie so you can set your stuff for sale on some of your other sims and then log in with your other sims to buy them back. You can set the house to no admit so that nobody swoops in and buys anything while you are changing sims.

Feel free to private message me if you'd like to.

Polly

E

Eleonora

It has now been a month since this primary avatar feature was implemented and it STILL does not work. Every time I switch between EA-land and TC3 the oldest sim becomes my primary sim again. And the bonus is still paid the oldest sim - NOT to the chosen primary avatar. I hope this will be fixed before the amnesty.

G

Mine doesnt switch back but the 2nd sim still gets the bonuses every week.

G

<blockquote><hr>

It has now been a month since this primary avatar feature was implemented and it STILL does not work. Every time I switch between EA-land and TC3 the oldest sim becomes my primary sim again. And the bonus is still paid the oldest sim - NOT to the chosen primary avatar. I hope this will be fixed before the amnesty.

[/ QUOTE ]Have you reported this to [email protected] as a bug? It'll never get fixed if the dev team isn't aware of it.

G

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you reported this to [email protected] as a bug? It'll never get fixed if the dev team isn't aware of it.

Parizad's reply to this post a month ago.