• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pricing spellbooks

• Thread starter Philanthropist
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Philanthropist

'Allo,

I recently finally GM'ed two of my scribes, so I decided I might make a scribe-goods vendor. Now I would really like some guidelines on what (roughly) are good sellers and at what price. I binned an Arachnid spellbook I made, figuring it was just trash. Then I noticed one on a vendor for 250k. Oops.

For example would a:
-FCR 2/FC 1 spellbook be worth anything on a vendor? Or a
-4 mana increase, FC 1, LMC 6%?

Is it even worth keeping the 2 mods spellbooks?

I hope some of you can give me some hints 'n tips.

I

imported_Leto

The only crafted spellbook you'll probably be able to sell are really high-end one. So Super Slayers and the better 3-mod-books. For non-slayer books people like LRC or MR combined with casting mods.
There are just too many decent artifact spellbooks, specially scrapper's, out there for crafted books to do well. You can pick up a plain scrapper's for as little as 200k so people probably won't be willing to pay much more for a non-slayer book.

As for pricing Super Slayers, I haven't sold any in a long time so I'm not really up-to-date with prices. But as a rough guide:
100-250k for Undead (less even probably thanks to the haven newbie quest)
250-400k for Repond, Arachnid, Elemental
500-750k for Reptile
1mil-1.5mil for Deamon