• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pricing Guide

• Thread starter Hotaru-Chan
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
H

Hotaru-Chan

Hello,

I'm coming back from a long UO vacation an was wondering if there were any general pricing guides out there for armor/weapons/jewlery. Back in the day there were a few spreadsheets and calculators floating around on the net that would basically break it down to "if it has this; charge this.".
Is there anything like that now a days?

Thanks so much!

~~Hotaru-Chan

G

Sadly, pricing those particular items is impossible for a general price guide now days. Anything 'good,' i.e., anything desirable at all now due to extreme mudflation, will be highly subjective in terms of price and will vary millions of gold in value depending on who is interested in purchasing it.

If you mean items not worth millions, I sell my basic jewelry for 99gp to 4000gp each (easy to look at and see where along that scale it fits with a little practice), basic weapons for 99gp-20000gp (ditto), and basic armor for 500gp to 30000gp each (upper end of that scale is usually MR2 and/or 50+ resist, or 130+ luck, etc.).