• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Prices?

A

Alloy

I've seen so many varying prices across Catskills for items... I'm just curious, where are people averaging these prices from if there isn't some type of price guide available?

I have a ton of weapons and armor that I'm not even sure that it has any value, but I don't want to try selling it for prices that wouldn't be appropriate. Is there any kind of guide out there with prices ?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Where are people averaging these prices from?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mostly from their imagination.

Values on 'one of a kind' items (runic crafted, most mob &amp; chest loot) is really totally subjective and very hard to price 'accurately.' That's because the price is really just whatever someone is willing to pay for it. The talent comes in hitting the sweet spot of not gypping yourself and yet offering the buyer a very fair deal.

Artifacts and such are totally different as they are all the same, so just price it the same as the other guy.