• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Mesanna Mask less than 70mil! Prices Greatly REDUCED WTS Europa color Rare FIRE RED Mesanna's masks

BratMks

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Prices GREATLY REDUSED!
Please, read this post fully and PLEASE BUY masks from me! Need to sell very much! Thanks!
Wanting to sell on Atlantic and on Europa shards such Europa color Rare FIRE RED Mesanna's masks as full set and separately. Items are great very nice color! This color is good for all your house décor!

All these SOLD --- Sold 8 sets of these 5 Europa color masks on Atlantic. (1 set on Atlantic and 2 sets left on Europa for MYSELF - not for selling!) 500Mil or best offer - for full set 5 masks - picture is below, Items on Atlantic and on Europa shards:
MasksEurFullset.jpg

200Mil (270Mil) (280Mil) (300Mil or best offer) for full set 3 masks - picture is below, Items on Atlantic and on Europa shards. Still have some of these sets for sale and bulk sale:
MasksEurSmallset.jpg

80Mil (100Mil) (150 mil or best offer) for Evil Clown Mask Europa RARE fire red - picture is below, Items on Atlantic and on Europa shards:
MasksEurClown.jpg

65Mil (85Mil) (90Mil) (125mil or best offer) for Plague Mask Europa RARE fire red - picture is below, Items on Atlantic and on Europa shards:
MasksEurPlague.jpg

70Mil (95Mil) (125 mil or best offer) for Daemon Mask Europa RARE fire red - picture is below, Items on Atlantic and on Europa shards:
MasksEurDaemon.jpg

I have several full sets and also want to sell these masks separately too. Thanks!
My ICQ 256280613 MKSR or PM me a message here! Best wishes for all of you!

Last edited: