• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] price on 15 parry 20 hci 15 dci 4 stam ssi 10 di 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this a recent find or something that you have had for a long time? Just wondering because when the bracelets and rings first came out you could find them with
no real negatives on them. As far as value since its not antique or brittle plus all the attributes on it I would say at least a billion since it will not wear out. Nice find.

Last edited:

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
alot of interrest thus far i may turn this into auction if price is right still looking for a price range that this may be worth though
To make sure "the price is right" just put a reserve on it. Let's get this auction started! hehe :)

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Does anybody else have anything similar for sale? Not sure if this person actually intends to sell his, or is just stringing us along. :( Hopefully this one gets turned into an auction, BUT. HEHE If you do, PM or ICQ me please. ICQ # 676858841. Thanks

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Is this a recent find or something that you have had for a long time? Just wondering because when the bracelets and rings first came out you could find them with
no real negatives on them.

This didn't come from the first release of new jewelry, as those original items had no durability.

This is a gem though. Gonna be interesting if it goes up for sale....

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a bid of 300m on the bulletin board at the house.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes that make sence I have a bracelet similar to this one with out durability on it but does have (-100 luck) on it.
Actually here is what it has on it
No Title Except Bracelet
Bushido +15
Tactics +15
Dex. +8
Night sight
DCI +20
FCR +3
FC +1
Low Reg 25%
SSI +10
no duribilty loss

I have a ring thats pretty cool too
No Title Except Ring
Resist +15
Tactics +15
Mace +15
Dex +10
MI +4
Luck 100
SSI +10
DI +25
Durability 255
(no negatives)

use them both on my warrior the ring must have come out on the next type of jewerly after the ones with out durability on them.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Is anybody else getting the feeling that @letto has no intention of selling this bracelet. Or worse, sold it in game. Not realizing he lost a lot of gold by doing so.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is anybody else getting the feeling that @letto has no intention of selling this bracelet. Or worse, sold it in game. Not realizing he lost a lot of gold by doing so.
After going to the house and having a look the bracelet is there locked down. I think after reading the bulletin board it's not actually his to sell.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Folks - he posted this up two days ago asking for a price check.

It's an epic piece. It's also looks like it's on another shard at the moment. Give him time to think through whether or not he will auction, sell to a buy out, or keep for himself.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I will give 1 plat, with the right to rescind my offer with no response from the poster in a reasonable amount of time!

If he doesn't even bother to respond, then we can pretty much figure he is wasting everybody's time. :)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think the OP is the actual seller (I might be wrong).

When you look at the bulletin board at the house there is offers from "lacey" who appears to be letto judging from the names in the screenshot.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I don't think the OP is the actual seller (I might be wrong).

When you look at the bulletin board at the house there is offers from "lacey" who appears to be letto judging from the names in the screenshot.
That may very well be, although @letto did post this:
"alot of interrest thus far i may turn this into auction if price is right still looking for a price range that this may be worth though"
I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, but it is getting harder, ESPECIALLY since he HAS been on, and hasn't bothered to respond so far.

Last edited:

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I will give 1 plat, with the right to rescind my offer with no response from the poster in a reasonable amount of time!

If he doesn't even bother to respond, then we can pretty much figure he is wasting everybody's time. :)
I respectfully withdraw my 1 Plat bid since he hasn't bothered to respond. Even though he HAS been on Stratics. *thinks my BS alarm was on the money*

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
as you can see Keith of Sonoma i never turned it into a for sale thread are an auction it was merely a price check is that against the law here ?
Not against the law at all. :) Just the way it all went down was very suspicious. Including the fact you never did clarify whether you owned it or not when asked. But hey, it's all good.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok since there is so much interest in these items, I am now taking buyout offers on this bad boy.
prestige.png

And this useless thing..
useless ring.png

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron