• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price of Gold

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just returning to Cats after a 5 year absents. Curious to what gold is presently going for. I have a feeling it buy be easier to buy the things I need. PM me the price if you prefer....thanks

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just returning to Cats after a 5 year absents. Curious to what gold is presently going for. I have a feeling it buy be easier to buy the things I need. PM me the price if you prefer....thanks
*coughs*
http://stratics.com/community/pages/rules/
P. Player to player transactions selling in-game virtual items for real life currency are prohibited from being promoted or advertised on our network unless explicitly approve by the game's publisher.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*coughs*
http://stratics.com/community/pages/rules/
P. Player to player transactions selling in-game virtual items for real life currency are prohibited from being promoted or advertised on our network unless explicitly approve by the game's publisher.
My apologies...no disrespect intended....I thought that rule might still apply but thought I would ask. I was just curious because I see things that were 25 mill back in the day going for 100 mill it seems.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol yeah i kept multiple pairs of inquis res.. when i left... oops.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1,000,000 gold pieces is currently going for 1,000,000 gold pieces, give or take.

If you prefer to buy in bulk you can get 1,000,000,000 gold pieces for right around 1,000,000,000.

I hope this helps.