• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

price checks

M

Masumatek

Hail...I need some price checks on the following items please:

cursed shadow dancer leggings
cursed arcane shields
cursed midnight bracers
cursed hunter's headress

bloodwood spirit +10 spirit speak
bloodwood spirit +5 necro/10 spirit speak

Also with this event thing going on what can the items you gather be traded in for?

Thanks!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Also with this event thing going on what can the items you gather be traded in for?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don´t think there´s been any details about that yet, only that there will be some sort of turn-in...

G

Going by vendors I have seen in the game, and recent selling posts, 100K to 250K seems about the range for most of the cursed arties. I suppose some might be in higher demand than others and go for more.

-Skylark

M

Masumatek

Thanks, did you see any of these items specifically? I was walking by and I only saw one midnight bracers. I'm also hesitant to accept vendor prices, especially gate/luna vendor prices, as the true prices since such vendors have a habit of overcharging.

G

I did mostly see them for sale in quantity at gate vendors and around Luna. Lord Hef was selling cursed arties on his vendor outside Vesper, but I don't know what he was charging for which types. Soulweaver was selling the bloodwood spirits in the 50K range, and also lots of the curse artifacts at various prices.

If you do a search on the Siege forum for "cursed" and "selling" for the last few months, you will see a variety have had bids on the boards in the range of 15K (lowest of the bids I saw, was for the taskmaster) and the highest I saw bid was 390K (for cursed ornament). In the case of the ones that are much lower than the others, just because someone offered something doesn't mean the seller sold it for that. Most of the cursed artifacts for sale in those posts seemed to have offers in the 100 - 200K range.

-Skylark