• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price Check

R

riptide76

Hi, I have a ton of lockpick that Im looking to sell. I was wondering what is the price that I can get for them? I was thinking about grouping them into 1000, or should I group them bigger or smaller? Any help to this newbie would be great!!

M

MoneyMaker

Grouping them by 1000 is the best idea, as well as a few sets of 100.
As a Lockpicker and as a crafter (as well as having a lockpick training center) I can tell you that not many are gonna pay much over what a NPC charges.
I would say add a gold or 2 to the price a NPC charges. (I think they charge 10gp each, but its been a long while since I bought any from a NPC.)
If you want to sell them rapidly, build (or have built) a lockpick training area. It takes up very little room and doesn't use up that many lockdowns. Not to mention you will be providing a service to the community.
A nice addition to a lockpick training area is always the T-map library. Add these 2 too your house and I will guarantee that those lockpicks will fly off your vendor. (not to mention you could add a bit more to the cost, just for having the convience there.)
Legends doesn't have that many lockpick houses, or T-map libraries for that matter, so you can be assured that people will remember your services.
You can find all the info on constructing Lockpick training centers here on stratics (under the lockpick skill essay).
If you decide to add a library, not knowing what your running (uose, ml etc.) the easiest to identify is Junction Library. It is due north (by uo compass) from the brit moongate.
Sorry that this was a bit longwinded. :blushing:

N

NewThunder

Contact me if you would like a vendor at my Luna Rune Library. I would also have a spot for a recall vendor, I have one there, but I would gladly let someone else have the concession.