• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

price check rare?

U

ursh

I have a Bracelet of binding it says"(blessed by Lordd British) thank you"
looking for value and if it is rare?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
From what I remember you can name the anything you want too. Not sure about how many characters you can have in the line tho.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Figured I would try and see. The only word that did not show up was "option".

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ursh, take a screenshot and post it. It really depends on where the text is and how it appears. It may or may not be rare as you can add text currently to bracelets of binding. Hope that helps and good luck!

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep in mind it is still possible to html edit bracelet of bindings still.

(ps and no I will not tell you how.. thanks for the pm's)

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep in mind it is still possible to html edit bracelet of bindings still.

(ps and no I will not tell you how.. thanks for the pm's)
BS!! Prove it. I dont want to know how, just prove it. Add html to a binding bracelet with todays date.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
BS!! Prove it. I dont want to know how, just prove it. Add html to a binding bracelet with todays date.
As far as I know it can be done utilizing an illegal third party app. So personally I would not prove it *shrugs*

Just my .02

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as I know it can be done utilizing an illegal third party app. So personally I would not prove it *shrugs*

Just my .02
And I can re-create any EM event item but OH NO! in order to do that I need to use an illegal third party app too!!

EDIT: Bah I tried to be ironic. Anyway, when you try to use < and > on bracelets of binding, the server changes those characters for ( and ), respectively. So, it does not care what 3rd party app you are using, you cannot change a server behavior.