• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price Check, Please

lindylou

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For my keep east of Skara Brae docks, right on the road. First house you come to. The keep will also include a few thousand fish steaks (cooked), a few thousand leathers, hundreds of pieces of armor and weapons (some actually very good and all fairly sellable), over 3000 stones worth of mage reagents, lots of deco in place and in storage, some rares/semi-rares and miscellaneous brick-a-brack.

What do you think would be a fair price for this extremely low spawn (mongbat now and then) place? I appreciate all comments.

T

T_Amon_from_work

For my keep east of Skara Brae docks, right on the road. First house you come to. The keep will also include a few thousand fish steaks (cooked), a few thousand leathers, hundreds of pieces of armor and weapons (some actually very good and all fairly sellable), over 3000 stones worth of mage reagents, lots of deco in place and in storage, some rares/semi-rares and miscellaneous brick-a-brack.

What do you think would be a fair price for this extremely low spawn (mongbat now and then) place? I appreciate all comments.
Aw, crap. You leaving the neighborhood? Bummer. Hope you get a good price for it ... prime location.

lindylou

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Doesn't anyone have any idea on a price? I really need to get some kind of figure for the keep. Anyone??? :bowdown:

D

Desolation87

I swapped a fel keep for a xfer token about 6 months ago.

About 1-2 months ago I tried off loading another fel keep on ice island to guildies and no one wanted it. So I just dropped it, couldn't even give it away for free. :(

W

Wraith One

prime location such as that in tram usually fetches around 5 to 10 mil, depends on the buyer/market. Also comes fully stocked means they get something else from the deal.