• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] price check on the following houses, rare tower on napa, castles on napa and luna houe on oceania

im downsizinf and i have the following properties ans im looking to see what they might be worth,

1st is a improperly placed tower on ocello felucia on the napa valley shard, im pretty certain its the only house left on the whole island// placed way back in the 90's truly a rare and unique house, you can even walk underneath it.

2 and 3 are a pair of castle on napa valley trammel facet, ine is just north of minoc and the other between yew and skara brea

4. a luna house inside the walls just a moments run from the moongate, i think its a 16x16 but i havent checked it, this house comes with a bonus, i have 2 original house deeds i cant transfer off the shard so there included with the house.

as this is just a price check please let me know what you think i should be asking for them, i have a idea but i could be way off.

Thank you