• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price check on Red Cu Sidhe

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Untrained, I used to be able to sell reds with any numbers for the same as whites and blacks (which was 5M on Atlantic). I can still sell black and white for 5M, but I've got a decently rated (for a rare color, anyway) red on my vendor now and haven't even been able to sell him at 3M. I might just keep him :)

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Update - I sold that red on Atlantic for 3M. It took about 2 weeks (on a vendor in New Magincia). He was an untrained 2.8. Just tamed another red last night - 2.0 - I'll probably put him up for 2M since his numbers are fairly awful :)

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I appreciate your feedback. Too bad these "pups" do not fetch a decent price for the rarity of their color these days.