• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] PRICE CHECK ON RARES PLEASE

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The card is pretty worthless I can tell you that much as there were a bunch of white valentines day cards.

I'm not even going to speculate on the unknown deed but I've never seen anything like it.

The candle is just a normal candle from that quest with a soda for a name so I doubt it's worth anything more than any other from that quest.

And I haven't seen an old check in a long time.

C

Ciaran

The card is pretty worthless I can tell you that much as there were a bunch of white valentines day cards.

I'm not even going to speculate on the unknown deed but I've never seen anything like it.

The candle is just a normal candle from that quest with a soda for a name so I doubt it's worth anything more than any other from that quest.

And I haven't seen an old check in a long time.
Thanks for the response I didnt get much help but I did happen to sell that candle to a loyal friend of his. If anyone would have any ideas about the unknown deed I would like it. I do know that someone told me if I log out with it on me it reverts to whatever it was previously. So you would have to leave it in a house or pack animal to transfer. I dont think the bank would be safe. Any clues would be awesome but thanks again

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Unknown deed doesn't seem to be super-rare. From what I understand, they were easy to make for people who knew how to do it--something about using UO Assist's Make Last Item macro to create some object that no longer existed. I think it might be worth around 250k, but prices seem to vary a lot.

I think the white 1gp check might be worth 2 or 3 million, since it's pretty old and 1gp is a very popular amount.

These are just ballpark estimates and may be out of date.