• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Price check on Ice white 12th Anniversary cake

• Thread starter Solarmaid
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Solarmaid

Can I get a Price check on Ice white 12th Anniversary cake on Atlantic? I saw one for sale for 50 mil and that seemed high.

Thanks

Solar

S

Solarmaid

Hello,

I never got a reply on this. Does anyone know what the ice white cakes for?

Thanks

solar

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my guess is nothing.
Why would you guess that? They are rare, and some people (like me) collect decoration stuff that catches their fancy.

Can I get a Price check on Ice white 12th Anniversary cake on Atlantic? I saw one for sale for 50 mil and that seemed high.

Thanks

Solar
I've seen several posts in various forums asking for price checks on the white 12th Anniversary cakes, but I haven't yet seen any replies. But in my opinion, 50 million DEFINITELY AINT IT! ;) I don't think the market value for these has been established yet. If someone else does have an idea, lots of us would like to know, please.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no idea, but I would guess based on the rarity versus ease of acquisition (just have to log in and claim ticket about 100 times) they'd go for 10-20m.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Price might be lower now, they made them smaller and gave them the measels. So depending on if people like the new graphic more or less than the old one...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive got 2 white cakes for sale on Europa if any of the ''serious europa collectors'' wanna part with some gold..pm me or icq 267208357

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I said my guess was nothing because several people have come here selling them to have their posts die with no response. I also i have white cake im selling. found it in the cavern of the discarded.......

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems strange peeps went absolute nuts for the white cards and stuffies!!

alas the cakes aint as nice as stuffy animals ....i guess ....

still there will be 'collectors' that as always want a full set of items for there 'collection'.... so the white cake will have some worth for sure.

so open to any geniune offer on europa for europa collectors.