• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price Check on Glitchy Crystal Ball

• Thread starter Wasabi [BUGS]
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
W

Wasabi [BUGS]

I found this blessed crystal ball at an IDOC yesterday, and was wondering how much it may be worth. Here is a screenshot of what it looks like in my backpack (well, in a bag in my backpack, so you don't have to see all my clutter LOL):

Somehow it must have kept the seller's description when it was on a vendor sometime in its life! Odd.. I dug around on the forums and couldn't find much information on any of these crystal balls with this strange glitch. I know it's an Ask and Answer ball from the 300th Aniversary bags, and it works. However, I've never seen anything of this sort with all the extra text.

I'm afraid to put it on a vendor, for fear it would reverse the glitch LOL. I'm on Atlantic, if that makes a difference. Any ideas?

G

its a semi common occurence with those crystal balls, they used to sell for anywhere from 200k-1m. doubtful the price range has changed to much

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I forget what caused that, but as far as I know, every last one of them with that message is doubled up like that. I think it had something to do with a vendor description bug, but I'm not sure. In any case, yeah, 200k-1m, depending. I see tons of those, so probably closer to the 200k than the 1m.

G

Sorry but it really is nothing out of the ordinary. I forgot but there is something very siple that you can do to make the double lines go away. I am quite tired, but I believe it is as simple as locking the crystal ball down in your house and it goes back to normal.

G

I've got 2 that have always been mine. They both have those double lines. They all got em at one point, I think it was when they made item discriptions viewable to everyone without item ID.

I didn't know you could fix em buy selling them on a vendor but it makes sense.

Oh, both of mine are locked down in houses and have been moved around from time to time and that doesn't make it go away.

G

I think when you put it on a vendor outside of a bag, it changes into:

Crystal Ball
Blessed
Weight: 10 Stones

(I suggest not doing this.)

If you wish to sell it on a vendor, just be sure to place it within a container. Sell the container and all.

I

imported_Lariat

On Baja, you'll have a hard time selling one for even 100k...