• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price check on Fire Beetle

D

daud79

Hi guys

I am just wondering how much does a fire beetle cost if i wanna buy one, Im playing Baja btw. Thanks

D

Drazasamus

on nappa people will tame them and give them away for free... maybe its just a perk of being there tho :p

G

I have one ready. Tell me when and where to meet.

(It's free, too.)

I

imported_Sarphus

you can get decent cash for em, but I'm not sure how much... Generally people don't want to pay much for em and I don't like bending people's arm, so I don't bother with tame/selling em unless I'm in a real good mood

They are a pain to tame, cause you have to run through that long tunnel where recall doesn't work.

D

daud79

Hi Dune

First of all thank you for your kindness. But I dont know what will be the best time for us to meet, as i am living in Indonesia now, i assume u live in west coast that means when its Noon for me its 9 PM for you hehe, i guess i just wait for your pm then, i'll check if you online or not from time to time. Thanks again