• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Price check on a ring please.

G

I got this as loot off of a DF. Any idea on value?

Dexterity 7
HCI 13%
FC 1
FCR 2
DI 20

Not sure I want to sell it but I am wondering what a fair value might be. I am on Great Lakes. Thanks.

I

imported_feath

I know very little about jewelery, except I know the fc/fcr is more desirable at 2/3 rather than 1/2. If I sold this on europa, I'd probably... not get anything. I'd try for 500k.

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it's worth more than 500k, but am unsure of the exact price...

The Dex/HCI/DI combo is very nice, and the FC/FCR combo makes this even better for a chivalry template. In my opinion it would be worth a lot more if it would have been a bracelet, due to the existance of Ring of the Vile...

If I were to place it on a vendor? I'd try 2, 3m, and see if it shifts

G

<blockquote><hr>

I know very little about jewelery, except I know the fc/fcr is more desirable at 2/3 rather than 1/2. If I sold this on europa, I'd probably... not get anything. I'd try for 500k.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, since you can't even get 2/3 on a ring, that is a mute point. If you sell a jewel like this for 500k on Europa, then you have been missing out on alot of gold in this game.
This is a uber nice ring for a chiv dexxer, or any dexxer for that matter. I have been offered 10 for it, and have been told via pm from 2 others that they wouldn't take less than a LOT more than that for it, so I figure it's worth somewhere bewteen those values. Thanks for the responses so far. If it doesn't work on the necro dexxer's suit that I just constructed, I will possibly auction it, which should establish a value.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I got this as loot off of a DF. Any idea on value?

Dexterity 7
HCI 13%
FC 1
FCR 2
DI 20

Not sure I want to sell it but I am wondering what a fair value might be. I am on Great Lakes. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Find the right mage who likes having stat inc &amp; no EP on his suit, you'll be rolling in gold.

No I won't give you estimate (No, I can't give you an estimate.) but I'm telling you, if you don't need the money ASAP, keep it advertised.

Let the worm dangle, the fish will bite.